high school sweethearts (15)

song:

song:

rae gasped

rae gasped. "guys! y/n just joined! hiii y/n!" she said excitedly.

you giggled softly. "hi guys." you said softly.

everyone said their greetings, corpse was being quieter than usual. you pushed it off thinking he was just getting his stream ready.

they started the game after awhile. you smiled as you and corpse had gotten imposter.

you cut the lights and killed in o2, venting to admin and walking to electrical.

later on the body was called and two people were dead.

"i found poki's body in med bay." felix said unmuting himself.

"i found toast in o2. i was just about to report it." sykkuno said.

you hummed softly and said into your mic. "lily saw me do chute." you lied effortlessly.

lily stuttered softly and then composed herself. "oh wait yeah! i do remember you doing trash." she said.

you didn't know how you got away with that but now everyone thought you were one hundred percent innocent.

"corpse is kind of sus. can anyone follow him around?" charlie said.

you pipped up. "i'll follow him around." you said already planing a double kill.

"let's skip for now." sean said.

"y/n is only alive still because they did a face reveal and the killer thinks they're hot." felix teased.

you laughed softly as you felt your face heat up, good thing your face cam wasn't on. everyone laughed, except corpse, you only knew that because you didn't feel butterflies in your stomach, like you normally get.

the next round started and you started following corpse, you guys were in reactor with sean and rae and you double killed, running to storage, corpse pretended to fuel tanks while you danced around him.

soon the game ended and you and corpse won.

corpse was oddly quiet while everyone was saying you two are the best duo.

"i'm actually going to log off now guys." corpse said abruptly.

some others agreed as did you, you turned off your stream and went to your bedroom to take corpse, to check on him.

                                  CORPSIE
                                    10:39 pm

   hey corpse, you were kinda quiet today, and u seemed a bit off.

11:07pm

   r u doing ok? <3

12:09am
i'm sorry if i did something, plz text me back whenever, i'm lowkey worried.  :(

3:00am

im sorry i wasn't answering you. i was dealing with somethings. i really need to get this off my chest which is why i'm texting you while you're asleep. i just really like you, holy shit that sounded like middle school shit but it's true. no i don't like you, i'm like 98% sure i am in love with you. i don't care if you don't feel the same way but it's eating me alive. sorry i was so quiet tonight i was actually lowkey getting jealous with what everyone was saying. it totally wasn't my place but i just couldn't help it. i hope you sleep well. plz don't block me lol.

3:02am

i love you too corpse. goodnight <3