(33) among us au 3

[sorry for not posting i wanted to take a tiny break bc i noticed i wasn't as motivated to write recently and i didn't want to give you guys half assed writings <3]

it had been four years after your crew had ended. it was a bit rough at first trying to learn how to live on a new planet.

you and corpse married two years after he proposed, it was quite small, but you two wouldn't want it any other way.

you woke up with your head on his chest, as you sat up you noticed he was already awake.

he was staring at the ceiling, you frowned and leaned up, running your hand over his cheek.

"you alright?" you whispered softly.

he nodded softly and looked down at you. "yeah, i'm okay. i'm just thinking about stuff."

you nodded a bit. "yeah, crazy how we've already been here four years." you mumbled softly.

he nodded. "i know. i've enjoyed it though." he whispered.

you smiled and kept your eyes in him. "i've enjoyed it too."

he smiled and sat up. "cmon, let's go out today," he said.

you smiled and got out of bed. "where are we going?" you asked.

corpse smirked softly and pulled his shirt over his head. "it's a surprise." he hummed.

you pouted and turned around to get changed.

corpse waited for you by starting to make breakfast.

you walked in after pulling your shoes on. you walked up behind him, and wrapped your arms around his waist while laying your head on his shoulder blades.

"hey baby." he smiled.

"hi, breakfast almost done?" you asked softly.

corpse nodded softly and turned the stove off, putting the food on plates.

you two sat at the small table and ate in peace. when you were done you cleaned up the kitchen while he went to go get ready.

a while later he was waiting at the door for you. you two walked out and corpse started leading the way to the wooded area.

you looked up at him as you passed a few trees.

"corpse." you whispered.

he hummed and looked down at you. "yes, darling?"

you blushed softly. "where are we going?" you asked.

corpse smiled and looked ahead. "i went out exploring one night when i couldn't sleep." he said softly.

you hummed and nodded. "you're not taking me out here to murder me?" you asked.

he laughed quietly and shook his head. "no i'm not, i would never hurt you. you know that." he said, looking over to you.

you smiled and hummed. "just making sure."

corpse made you close your eyes while he guided you by holding your hands.

"alright now open." he said, watching your reaction.

you slowly opened your eyes and gasped. "corpse, it's beautiful, how did you even find this place?" you looked around, it was a small creek with a mini waterfall. the water was crystal clear and greenery surrounded the whole area.

corpse smiled and shrugged. "i come here to think a lot."

you two sat at the edge of the creek, not getting in so you wouldn't harm the perfect habitat around you.

days like these were the best, where you two just laid around.

your head in his lap, his hands playing with his hair. it was perfect.