girlfriend 2 (19)

[i put my insta in my bio so that's as close as a face reveal that's gunna happen, plz feed my ego<3]

you hit the block button on corpse's number, he hadn't stopped calling you for a week.

you laid on your bed and closed your eyes.

a week.

that's how long it's been, since your best friend betrayed your trust, since he broke your heart into a million pieces, since the devil herself had entered your house.

you laid there limp as your tears finally caught up to you, they poured out of your eyes and showed no sign of stopping anytime soon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

you were crying. again.

it was a normal thing by now, you just couldn't believe it had been a month since you'd contacted corpse.

you let out a soft whimper as you heard a loud knock at the door. you stayed in your bed, you hadn't called anyone over.

when the loud sound persisted, you groaned and got up. wiping your tears with your sweater sleeve.

you couldn't remember ordering any take out but then again you could've forgotten. that happened a lot lately, forgetting the things simply because you don't have the will to remember.

you opened the door and your eyes widened. "haven't you taken the hint?" you said swallowing a sob.

corpse pushed past you into your house, soaking wet from the current storm.

you grit your teeth and turned around to look at him, you were about to kick him out when you saw his face.

tears were running down his face, he hadn't shaved in a few weeks, and he just looked weak.

"please, i don't want to lose you." he whispered out, looking up at him pleading eyes. "i love you." he whispered.

you sighed softly and hugged him. "oh, corpse." you breathed out, closing your eyes.

he sniffled and pushed his face into your stomach, he was up on his knees.

you sighed softly and ran your fingers through his even curlier hair since it was wet.

"shh, it's okay okay, cmon let's get you some clean clothes." you mumbled and pulled him to your room to give him some clean clothes.

you then pulled him to your bed.

"get some rest it looks like you haven't slept in weeks." you mumbled.

"will you stay with me? i cant stand to stay away from you any longer." he whimpered, you smiled softly and laid down with him, pulling him close as he wrapped his arms around your waist.