505 (2)

song:

on days where corpse isn't streaming or editing or filming anything, you guys stayed together

on days where corpse isn't streaming or editing or filming anything, you guys stayed together. your favorite thing to do with him is cuddling obviously.

when you two are too lazy to get up from the couch you will just lay your head on his chest and he'd wrap his arms around you, resting his chin on the top of your head, he'd close his eyes as your breathing would slow down a bit, and a small smile would creep across his face as he played with your hair.

he wouldn't be able to go to sleep but he likes just laying there with you, it's a nice content feel. your aroma wafting around him like a poison, his favorite poison.

he wouldn't want to be anywhere else but with you. you wouldn't want to be anywhere else but with him.

on days where you two wouldn't even get out of bed we're the best. he had just laid down maybe an hour or two ago and got a little bit of sleep which is always nice. you woke before him, it was always a nice sight to see him sleeping, he was so angelic, and less cocky, but you loved him.

his curly hair would be strewn about on his pillow and over his face, when he was able to sleep he was a heavy sleeper and would spread his limbs about. you would push some of the hair out of his face making sure not to disturb him. he was the sweetest. you would wait a few minutes before moving out of bed, wearing one of his shirts and shorts, he would groan softly and grab your wrist. "stay." he would grumble out, his voice heavy with sleep.

there was no way you could deny so you laid back under the covers with him, him wrapping his arms around your waist to pull you in closer and moving to bury his head into your neck, planting down soft kissed then moving trying to go back asleep, you would stay there and play with his hair making tiny braids.