training wheels (12)

song:

song:

you sighed and laid your head onto corpse's shoulder, 'platonically', while he wrote down lyrics for his verse, humming them to himself to make sure it sounded alright

you sighed and laid your head onto corpse's shoulder, 'platonically', while he wrote down lyrics for his verse, humming them to himself to make sure it sounded alright. you tapped your fingers against the desk trying to think of more lyrics.

your best friend walked in and laughed softly.

"what are you guys doing?" they asked and sat across from you guys.

you looked up at them and smiled gently. "working on a new song."

they hummed and looked down at the paper, reading what you two wrote. they laughed to themselves as they read it over.

corpse frowned and furrowed his eyebrows, suddenly feeling insecure about his writings.

"what?" he asked sharply.

they shook their head and smiled. "nothing bad i promise!" they reassured. "it's really good, it sounds like you both are writing a love song."

you looked up at corpse and then back to your friend shrugging softly. "so what?" you replied.

they smirked and looked at the two of you.

you rolled their eyes and looked at them. "well? why are you looking at us like that?" you asked getting annoyed.

"well~" they dragged out the l teasingly, causing corpse and you to groan. "it sounds like you're writing about each other." they finished.

you both blushed at the same time.

"well, um, how could you possibly tell that?" corpse said nervously.

they hummed and pointed to the paper. "right here you were talking about how this person's eyes make it hard to tear your eyes away from them. well i catch you staring at y/n a lot and when you notice you look away and your face gets red." they smirked, raising a brow at him.