Chapter 13- Follow the spiders

Start bij het begin

>>>>>> NEXT MORNING>>>>>>>

I didn't get much sleep at all last night mainly because I was scared to sleep and having a nightmare, I don't think Regan slept either because I know how much she hates Spiders but we need to get through todays lessons and not fall asleep especcially because we have Professor Snape first thing this morning after Breakfast, speaking of breakfast i'm actually quite hungry, I jump out of bed, make sure Reegs is up before heading towards the shower rooms to get washed and dressed. I waited for Regan to get dressed into her robes before meeting Harry and Ron downstairs at breakfast. Breakfast was no different than normal so we was finished pretty quickly and was on our way to the dungeons for Potions, the class I hate the most but even more when i'm tired. The lesson dragged massivly and it was super hard to stay awake, finally lesson was over and it was time for our next lesson, packed away my books and was out of the class trudging along and didn't even notice that Regan wasn't next to me until I went to speak to her, I turned back to the class entrance to see her talking to a tallish dark haired boy, I wonder if that's the one who stole her braclet, I wonder what he wants with her now. I waited for Reegs before heading to next class making a note to aks her what that was all about.

Regans POV.

Another exhausting potions class had finally finish. Leaving the room ,Lindsey slightly in front, we entered the busy corridor. Students brushing shoulders and knocking bags. That's why when I felt a strong grip on my wrist I didn't brush it off, just thinking it was a bag strap caught in my arm. Yanking me left towards the window I realised it wasn't a bag but a persons grip on me. Shocked I look to see who it was. To my horror it was the Ravenclaw boy who stole my bracelet.
"What do you want. Get off me!" I pulled my arm from him but he only held on tighter and grinned at me."Hey slow down princess, I just wanted to talk." He chuckled, loosening the grip slightly.
"Talk? Why would I want to talk to someone who stole from me?" His eyebrows drew closer together and he let go of my wrist."I didn't steal from you."
"So what was that whole situation with MY bracelet." How can he be this stupid, that bracelet was a gift from my parents and he knows that.
"Well if I recall the situation correctly you GAVE that to me." Folding his arms across his chest, he loomed over me.
"Well Yeah. I'm mean if you call blackmailing someone into giving you something a gift?...And Then you just grab me and act like nothing ever happened. I'm really upset..." He rolled his eyes but his expression softened. He unfolded  his arms and put his hands in his rob pockets, fiddling with whatever was in them.
"Are you really that upset about the bracelet?" He looked out of the window as he asked me that.
"Yes, like I said to you when you took it... it was a gift." Students continue to bump my back so he pulled me closer to the window by my tie. "Oy!"
"I'm not going to stand here while you Bob back and forth getting bruises on your back" there was a short pause before he continued, "meet me in the astronomy tower tonight."
"What! Why would I do that?" Can't believe how bold he was, even now knowing how upset I am with him.
"Because if you want your bracelet back. You'll meet me at the tower." Smug. Smug. Smug. Smug. Smug. Written all over his face. I huff out in defeat.
"What time?"
"Hmm 10 or 11."
"Are you crazy all the teachers do there evening rounds between then!" Bewildered by his choice of time."Well someone as sly as you should have no problem then." He tapped the underside of my chin with his finger before walking off in the opposite direction. I can't believe this...

Lindseys POV

After about 5 minutes Regan had finished talking the mystery guy and started making her way towards me, I furrowed my eyebrows when she stood next to me for her to shrug her shoulder and walked off. Typical Reegs, I will get it out of her soon enough, she always cracks in the end. We walk quickly to out next class to avoid being late. The rest of the day consisted of lessons, study sessions, eating and talking. I went to visit Hermione in the hospital wing even though she probably doesn't know i'm there but still incase she does, i've let her know whats happened the recent days. I went to back to my room just as cerfew hit, sat up with Regan and chatted until it was time for lights out, my head hit the pillow and I was out.