Chapter 30

-Bumblebee's Point of View-

I transformed and looked up at the Nemesis. The whole ship was different as it should be after the many years since it had last been used. The ship was still menacing a dark purple, you could see even the burn marks from blaster fire, deep dents from crashes, and large scratches on the ship's frame.

I almost missed the ship, seeing the great behemoth in action. I chuckled a little as I thought of the times Team Prime and I infiltrated the ship and prepared rescue missions and intel recons.

"Good times..." I thought as I made my way closer to the ship, I had almost forgotten how big the monster was up close.

The sounds of a jet, one I have all grown too familiar with, could be heard from above. My optics scanned the area, the sounds seeming to overload my audio receptors. I saw him, the great warlord of the pits, zooming through the sky like a flash of silver and a hue of purple and red. My instincts told me to call for backup, that's what I would have done all those years back. Standing my ground, not lifting a blade or blaster as the warlord touched down. The ground shook slightly as the desert ground was shaken up with sand.

"No weapons, no friends? Have they all left you to sacrifice yourself?" Megatron taunted, his dentas curling into a spine-chilling crooked smile as his rose-red optics seemed to stare deep inside my head.

I narrowed my optics, keeping as still as I possibly could, I knew Megatron was just trying to get under my plating and make me move to attack. But I knew better, I saw Optimus always have to restrain himself until the time was right to attack. I thought of him for a few seconds, remembering how brave he was against Megatron. I wish I had just a sliver to go up against the Decepticon Warlord. 

"They didn't leave me, this was MY choice," I spoke, narrowing my blue optics to stare right into his own. I could see the visible smile on his face just through his optics alone.

He knows I was alone, and no one would be able to stop him from getting what he wanted. That's what I wanted him to think. For Raf and Ratchet to quickly relay the plan to the others so we could finish the fight that should have ended all those years ago. 

-Arcee's Point of View-

I know Bumblebee was crazy about doing stunts when he was younger, but this?! It's like he had reverted himself back to when he was in the war on Cybertron. Raf was relaying the plan, explaining every piece that his old friend had stated. Ratchet chimed in from time to time as he typed away at the stations. Mostly the medic was giving look at Jack's vitals from time to time. 

"Okay okay so let me get this straight. Before Bumblebee left, he told you and Ratchet a plan while he was leaving. Why didn't he go over it here!" I exclaimed, frustrated with Bumblebee but more frustrated with myself for not seeing him sneak out at all.

"He WAS just going for a drive and to clear his head, he came up with this idea and he headed for the warship after he contacted Megatron. Bumblebee relayed the plan to us and planned out his words because Soundwave was tapping in the comlinks once he got to a certain point near the Nemesis. " Raf explained.

"So he needs us to sneak aboard the Nemesis, and take everyone out and take the ship down while Bumblebee keeps Megatron occupied. This will finally get rid of Megatron." Ratchet explained.

Miko chuckles as she was excited when going over the plan that Miko and her team would be planting a bomb on the ship and being able to push the button to blow the place sky high. I still remembered when she got excited when anything explosive happened when it was just a small collection of us. About to ask what team what going to do what, a figure walked out from the medical wing, turning everyone was frantic and shocked to see Jack walking over with a slight limp in his full coat of armor.

"Well, what the hell are we waiting for, let's kick some ass." He chuckles a bit.

"Jackson you are injured, you could get furthered hurt if you accompany us," Optimus spoke before I could get a chance to.

"Optimus is right Jack, you're still recovering-" I started.

"I don't care, I'm not sitting on the sidelines. This is mine, Miko's, and Raf's team. I'm going, you guys will need me to get past defenses. Besides, this is my home and everyone is counting on us to take down the Decepticons." Jack said firmly.

No one dared to speak, not even myself or Optimus. I guess this will be our final battle. I just hoped that Jack wouldn't get himself hurt.