Summer Special

IT BE SUMMER MY DUDES!!!!! HERE A TFP SUMMER SPECIAL!!

"Bulkhead! Guess what!" Miko beemed as she hug herself in her seat.

"What?" Bulkhead said as he stopped at a red light.

"We have no school! SUMMER'S HERE!!" Miko smiled as she squeeked.

"Ratchet is going to be happy about that." Bulkhead chuckled as the light turned green, he moved forward.

"I have a few plans, since it's your guys anniversary coming to Earth and all." Miko smiled as she leaned back in the seat.

"How do you know about that?" Bulkhead said as he sped up once he was out of town.

"I heard Raf and Ratchet talking." Miko chuckled as she looked at the dashboard.

Bulkhead chuckled as the secret entrance to the base was revealed. The doors behind them shut closed as Bulkhead and Miko made there way into the secret Autobot Base.

Ratchet turned and rolled his optics once he saw the two. He soon went back to work, typing away.

Raf was sitting on the couch playing videogames with Bumblebee. Jack and Arcee not in sight.

"Is Arcee and Jack late or something?" Miko asked as she got out of Bulkhead's vehicle form, running up the stairs to join Raf and Bee.

"No, Jack and Arcee are taking a drive, won't be back in 20 minutes." Raf replied as he tapped on the controls.

Miko sat down and watched them. Bulkhead watched them as well not wanting to upset Ratchet.

Optimus walked in and saw Raf and Bumblebee playing video games, Miko and Bulkhead chatting and watching the two play, and Ratchet typing away at the keys.

But he didn't see Arcee and Jack. He was slightly confused since him and Arcee are the ones he usually watches out to see if they are alright along with Bumblebee.

"Where are Jack and Arcee?" Optimus spoke up.

Ratchet turned and nodded acknowledging his arrival. Bumblebee chirped excited to see Optimus, which costed him the game as he looked away from the screen.

"Jack and Arcee are taking a drive, why do you ask?" Ratchet said as he turned his helm to look at the Prime.

Optimus looked at Ratchet, his old friend.

"No reason, just wanted to make sure. The cons activity are starting to rise. I want to know, my family is alright." Optimus lightly smiled at the old field medic.

Ratchet lightly blushed blue as energon started to flow to his cheeks, he turned and went back to work. Optimus smiled to himself and turned once he heard Arcee and Jack pulling in.

"New best Arcee!" Jack smiled as he took off his helmet, his raven colored hair slightly messy from the helmet.

Arcee transformed once Jack was off. Arcee looked at Optimus and smiled before walking over to where everyone else was.

Smokescreen drove into base, the sound of the base door closing behind him. Smokescreen transformed and looked at Arcee and Jack.

"You guys totally cheated! You went before I said Go! I demand a rematch!" Smokescreen crossed his arms on his chassis.

Arcee looked at the speedster and raised and optic ridge.

"We weren't the ones that cheated, you used and energon boost. That's not allowed since not all of us have on. And to clarify, you used a shortcut." Arcee placed a digit on the center of his chassis.