Chapter 26

-Bumblebee's Point of View-

Tomorrow was finally the day, we were going to get Optimus and Jack back from the decpeticons. We had a whole plan arranged to infiltrate the Nemesis. But I was worried, not about the plan, but about my father. I haven't seen his face with my own optics in so long. I was worried that Optimus was in pain but keeping his hopes up. I hoped he knew that we were on our way and not going to leave him behind. I knew I wasn't even if the team leaves, I was going to stay and fight the cons until I couldn't to get to my father. I needed to see him and tell him that I loved him.

I was taken from my thoughts as I heard Arcee come next to me. It was currently night, the wind was blowing cold winds but we had gotten used to it sine we lived in Jasper Nevada for so long during our fight with the decepticons. Arcee stood close next to me, with her arms across her chest. I looked down to her and gave her a small smile.

Arcee returned it and placed her helm on my shoulder plate, looking out to the stars in the clear sky. I looked up to the stars as well, we stayed in silence for a while until I heard Arcee speak.

"Do you think we will find them Bee?" Arcee asked.

I looked down to her and used one of my servos to lift her chin up so our optics could meet. Arcee lightly blushed and I looked into her optics, they were honestly beautiful and I could stare at them for all eternity. I smiled a bit and nodded to her, she smiled just a little.

"I know we will find them Arcee, I feel it in my spark that we will find and rescue them. I just know it." I said as I looked back up the the stars.

Arcee smiles and leaned her body frame close to me as we watched the stars shine in the moonlight sky.

-Next Day-

We were all prepared to infiltrate the Nemesis, weapons were being loaded and armor put on as we all prepared to head out as Ratchet and a few others went over the plan once again. I was making sure my blasters were working since a few days ago they weren't firing properly. Arcee was sharpening her blades as she listened in to the Ratchet and the others.

Once we finished preparing our weapons and armor, I pulled Ratchet to the side. Ratchet still had a few injuries but he was fine after the last few days since he arrived back. The old medic was even joining them to rescue Optimus and Jack, I wasn't suprised at all but I was worried since I thought of him like a mentor and before I found out Optimus was my sire a father like figure.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this Ratch, I know you say you're fine with your injuries, but I'm worried you'll get hurt or worse...offlined...." I say as I look to the side, weirdly embarrassed.

"I get you're worried for me Bee, I'm worried about you too. But Optimus is my friend and Jack is my friend. I can't sit on the sideline like I used to when you and the other Autobots went to go fight the cons. I'm going and I don't really care if I'm offlined, I lived a good life Bumblebee and I'll be damned if I see you or Optimus offlined again." Ratchet said as he looked int my optics.

I hugged Ratchet making the old medic suprised, he finally wrapped his arms around me and returned the hug. I released the hug and gave him a confident smile. Ratchet noded to me and actually gave me a small smile, I haven't see him smile since Ratchet stayed on Earth with the kids. 

Ratchet and I left to go back to the main room where everyone was waiting with there weapons in servo and hand. Raf was staying behind but he said that he would keep Soundwave distracted as long as he could when we were inside. Arcee and a few of the other Autobots that were at the base came to our sides, the humans were behind us as they loaded weapons and put on their helmets to there armor.

Miko hugged Raf as he wished her good luck, I wished my old friend good luck as well as I walked up to the groundbridge frame. I nodded to Raf as he opened the portal showing the familiar groundbridge. I looked around me and smiled confidently to my friends, my family. 

"Lets go get our family back." I said as we all ran inside the groundbridge.

-Aboard the Nemesis-

I looked around as we entered the Nemesis ship, I knew that we wouldn't have a lot of time before Soundwave would learn we were on board the Nemesis ship so we had to act fast to find Jack and Optimus. 

We all split up. Arcee and a few other Autobots would search the 2 higher levels while Ratchet, I and a few others would search the lower levels. I wished everyone goodluck as we headed our seperate ways. Miko along with her squad left to come with us while Jack's squad left with Arcee. 

I held the front as Ratchet and a few Autobots stayed in back just incase there were cons that decided to hit us from the rear. We turned a few corners not seeing any decepticons. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming toward us and told everyone silently to get there backs to the wall and prepare to shoot. 

We all waited silently as the steps came closer and closer to our position. Ratchet and a few others came closer up to me so we could take out whoever was coming our way. I turned the corner and powered up my blaster as Ratchet and a few others did the same.

My optics widened as I lowered my blaster, the other doing the same. I felt tears well up in my optics as I looked at who was infront of me.

"Optimus."