Chapter 7

Bumble Bee's Point of view

I woke up from recharge with a start, I breathed hard as I sat up. I looked around to find myself on a berth in a room. I realized the nightmare had ended and started to calm myself. I was tense in my shoulders and stood up and headed toward the door. Something caught my eyes and I turned to find a picture frame standing on a small table near the berth I recharged on. I walked over to the table, my ped steps echoing around the metal room. I looked at the photo and picked it up in my servo. I placed it down smiling slightly.

The photo had me, Optimus, Elita, and Ratchet. I chuckled to myself,  I remembered we were going to see Megatronus, the famous gladiator in the arena who never lost a single battle. I closed my optics remembering the memory.

-Flash Back-

 I was waiting with Ratchet outside of the gladiator arena for Orion and Elita. Ratchet was on his TouchPad and I was taking in all the excitement that was shouting from the arena. I smiled wide and then looked at Ratchet who was still on his TouchPad. 

"Bumble Bee!" I turned and smiled, Orion and Elita waved over to us, smiling wide. I returned the smile, jogging over to them.

"Been a while, how has the Academy been holding up since I went I graduated?" Elita asked smiling.

"Pretty good, but no one can beat your record on the final exam, well maybe Ultra Magnus can." I say happily.

Orion and I smile and shake hands, we have been partners running the Iacon Academy and Hall of Records. Ratchet sees Orion and Elita and comes over, putting his TouchPad away. He greets Orion and we head inside the arena to watch Megatronus.

-End of Flash Back-

I shook my helm and sighed heavily. Ever since Optimus left, it's been even harder to actually say that he was gone, maybe even for good. I heard a car and I knew it was Knockout. He visited me in secret ever few weeks. He worried, I don't blame him, I would be worried if I was him.

I went outside and saw Knockout look at me with happy yet sad optics, he smiled sadly and I noticed he had a red and yellow ring on. He didn't, he couldn't have. Knockout looked to the floor in shame, he did do it. I told him not to, but he did it any way. I felt anger inside me like that one day that Raf was nearly killed by Dark Energon poisoning.

"Bumble Bee I can explain, let me explain." Knockout tried to say.

"I told you not to propose! I was going to propose to her! After I think straight. I've been trying, Knockout, trying to be better for Arcee!" I yell at the cherry red mech, his red optics fall to the floor.

I sighed heavily and turn from him, pinching the bridge of my imaginary nose. Knockout sighed before speaking.

"Look. You aren't around anymore! I propose to her because I knew you weren't going to share your feelings to her after all these cycles! You've had a crush on her before the war started on Cybertron and you had no guts to tell her! So I made the first move. Bee, you don't have to forgive me and I understand that, but if you care about her you will let her go. She's happy with me, she was so broken when you left and never came back. You promised me you would come back Bee! You broke her down and made her believe you were dead, everyone thinks your dead!" Knockout yelled.

"That's probably for the best, cause I wasn't planning on coming back after we met up again." I say looking away from the mech, Knockout looked at me in disbelief.

"What?" Knockout asks.

"I was hoping we could talk about the good times we had on Cybertron, but I guess those days are over," I say sadly.

"I-I."Knockout stutters out, he already regretted yelling at me, I could tell by how he reacted and his body language.

"Good bye, old friend. I hope we meet up when Cybertron is brand new." I say looking at him, a few tears going down my faceplate.

"Bumble Bee, I-" I transformed before he could finish, my tires squealed and I drove past him as fast as I could.

"BUMBLE BEE WAIT!" Knockout yelled running after me.

I drove faster and managed to get away from him, but then I noticed Arcee walking up to Knockout clearly angered, but I heard her say one sentence to my driving figure and I felt sadness.

"WHY!" She screamed at me, I saw the tears running down her cheekplates.

I held back the tears and drove on, not turning or looking back.

It's here finally! I'm sorry for not updating! One evil word: SCHOOL! I've been so busy with the evil of school, please don't be mad! But here you go my fellow Decepticons, love you my little Primes! Keeping reading and watch out for Megatron! BYYYEEE!!!!