Chapter 18

-Redsnow's point of view-

I stood up slowly and transformed my servo into my blade. Megatron unsheathed his sword and frowned. I moved over to the the yellow bot and stood in front of him protectively.

"Under the oath of the Primes I will not allow you to hurt Optimus Prime's son." I say charging at Megatron.

The warlord charged and our swords connected sending sparks. He was slightly pushed back by the force and I took it as an opportunity to hit him in the side and chassis. The attack sent him flying backward to the floor. I ran over to him and was about to stab him in the side when he grabbed my servo and twisted making me wince slightly. He threw me across the hallway to where the yellow bot was.

I got up and growled transforming to a Predacon, Megatron's faceplate paled slightly, but it turned to a wicked smile. Soon he was laughing darkly.

"Well what do you know, I always knew you were special Redsnow. But I didn't expect you to be a Predacon." Megatron chuckled before frowning at me.

I roars and charged with incredibly speed. My plating was white and my eyes a hot blue filled with rage. He had trained me while he was a gladiator while he trained me, he would actually fight me like he would in his fights in the ring. Soon I beat him, but once I did the war started and I had disappeared, helping wounded Autobots and killing decepticon seekers.

I spit fire on his plating making the warlord step back, growling in annoyance.

"ENOUGH!" He soon yelled, he grabbed my neck making me struggle to get out of his strong grip.

He tightened his grip making me transform, Megatron still clutching my neck. I struggled as he lifted me off my peds, he pulled me close making my optics widen as he had an evil grin across his faceplate.

From the corner of my optic I saw the yellow bot look up. His big blue optics widened as he did so.

"Megatron don't do what you did to me when I was her age! Please! She doesn't deserve it!" The yellow bot yelled trying to get to his peds but fallings back to the floor.

"Oh Bumblebee, you don't know anything of what she is capable of." Megatron snickered.

Megatron tightened his grip making me whimper. His grip was tight and it was starting to hurt. He squeezed harder making me scream as he dug his digits in my neck, drawing energon.

"Megatron! Stop! Have mercy!" Bumblebee yelled his optics widened in fear.

"Please stop!" I yelled as I felt his digits grip my voice box.

He only gave me an evil look in his red optics. I saw nothing but a cold look and blood red optics filled with hate and no remorce. Megatron pulled me close and I winced as he did.

"I will miss your voice Redsnow, but I won't miss your actions." said Megatron with a mischievous smile on his faceplate.

My optics widened as I felt his digits curve around my voice box making me scream in pain as he pulled on it roughly. Then I felt numb in my neck, I felt stinging pain in my helm and my eyes grew heavy. I slowly looked at Megatron's servo to see a voice box covered in energon. My optics rolling in the back of my helm as I went unconscious.

-Bumblebee's point of view-

I stared at Redsnow limp body and my optics widened in fear and shock. Megatron laughed manically as he dropped the voice box to the floor. I stared at the part and watched Megatron smash it with his ped.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT! SHES JUST A KID!" I yelled.

Megatron growled as he heard me, it seemed he had forgotten I was there. I felt shock and felt my neck get numb. I felt my neck and the memories played back in my processor making my helm hurt. I looked at the warlord.

"She was more than a kid. I was her teacher. She would have offlined me! I can't rest until all the Prime's are dead!" Megatron yelled in anger.

Before I could answer I heard blaster fire and looked at Megatron for the warlord to grab me by the neck. He held my arms tightly so I couldn't escape. I yelled an used my peds to kick Megatron's legs.

The warlord yelled dropping me. I scrambled to my peds and limped away from the warlord. I saw Arcee and ran faster. Smokescreen ran past me and to Redsnow, kneeling down next to her picking the white femme up.

Arcee looked at my leg and frowned. I sighed and told her not to worry. She nodded and we left the warship, not sure where we were going.