Chapter 5

-Arcee's point of view-

I never felt so broken. So empty. Bumble bee was gone and no one could change that, not even trying to search for him will help the pain I felt in my heart. 2 weeks, nothing. Then the days began to grow into months, cycles. Everyone began to wonder, where was Bumble bee and will he ever return. I kept hoping he would return one day, but he never came, I began to thinking that he would never return and that he was truly gone.

A knock on my berth room woke me from my thoughts. I rubbed my servo on my faceplate and groaned. I got up from my berth and walked to the door. I cracked it open to saw Ratchet at my door. I opened it all the way and looked at the floor.

"Yes," I said in a bland kind of tone.

"You need to get out of here, Arcee. You might not know this but the team is worrying about you and....I worry about you. If Bumble bee was here-" I cut Ratchet off at that part, I was frustrated already, he didn't just bring him up. He knows I haven't been the same ever since our encounter with Bumble bee at the Iacon Hall of Records.

"Guess what! Bumble bee isn't here! He'll probably never come back for all we know! He's gone!"

I hadn't done this to Ratchet not ever, but I couldn't help myself. After Bumble bee left, I have been shielding my emotions like I had done when Tail Gate and Cliff Jumper when they were killed. Until Jack and Bumble bee were there to comfort me. I had always thought of Jack like a brother and Bumble bee...one that I thought of more than just a friend. My long time crush what Miko had called it.

I realized what I said and looked to the ground in shame. I apologized and Ratchet waved his servo in the air and did his little lecture and pushed me out of my berth room. He walked by my side until we arrived outside of the Nemisis. Knockout's voice could be heard from bellow and I rolled my eyes in a playful manner, he was always getting into trouble, always.

Ratchet and I walked down below to find Ultra Magnus chewing out Bulkhead, Wheeljack, and Knockout. I scoffed as we watched, waiting for them to be free from Ultra Magnus's judging manner. I listened in on there conversation to see what the situation was.

" You shouldn't be trying to make lobbing balls, it is not a professional manner, we need to show that Cybertron is able to withhold life. Now stop this madness and start repairing the buildings. We are already a cycle behind schedule, I will not have it wait any longer for it to restored," Ultra Magnus yelled.

Wheeljack scoffed before walking away, I smirked at his behavior, a true rebel. Bulkhead just replied yes sir before going back to work. And of course Knockout looked up at the commander with a glare. Ultra Magnus returned it and Knockout's rebellious confidence was reduced to a sliver and he slightly cowered from his height. He swallowed hard and chuckled nervously.

Knockout quickly got out of the way of the commander and walked over to us. He sighed with relief and looked at us. Ratchet and I raised an optic ridge at the mech as he stood before us. He chuckled, blushing with embarrassment. Knockout rubbed the back of his neck looking to the floor.

" I want you and Knockout to go scout for energon, we need it incase there are new bots that come here to help us rebuild Cybertron."

I looked at Ratchet to Knockout over and over again. This is what he wanted me for? Is he serious. He looked serious and he was always serious no matter what the situation it was. I looked at Knockout and he had the same expression written on his face. I could tell he didn't want to go either, he wanted to do anything than do something with me, since I thought he was annoying, but I occasionally liked his company. But he was the last thing I needed right now.

"Can I just go with Bulkhead," I pleaded.

No matter how hard I pleaded I was still stuck with Knockout to go scout energon with the goofball. WHY HIM!!!! I didn't know why Ratchet wanted me to go with Knockout maybe to get rid of us? Yep that was it, same old Ratchet. He wanted me to stop mopping around in my berth room and for Knockout to just not be around and to stop causing trouble every few hours.

I sighed and drove down the abandoned road, we occasionally had to transform and walk around the debris of broken roads and buildings. Knockout tried to engage us with conversation and always started with what would be doing if Cybertron wasn't infected with warfare. It just brought back bad memories as I continued to talk about it.

After 3 hours we found an energon signal and it led us to the Iacon Hall of Records once again, this was the last place we had seen Bumble bee and I was nervous just thinking about our missing scout. We walked inside and looked around the place but found nothing, no energon was in sight.

"Arcee!" Knockout yelled my name.

I turned to find him looking in an old Iacon computer near the massive storage computer that had all the information you needed on one massive device. I walked over to the mech and kneeled down beside him. He pointed to a glowing substance, energon.

"Bumble bee must have been trying to activate the computer to reach the files," Knockout replied as he stood.

"Why? What was he trying to search for that would risk him being found. Since he didn't want to be found," I say to him.

"Maybe this can help."

I looked at Knockout and saw him holding a Pad. I looked at it and examined the history as Knockout scrolled down. Then I caught sight of hat he was searching for once we reached the bottom of the Pad. I nearly burst into tears once I saw the name he was searching for.

"Orion Pax?," Knockout questioned.

"That's Optimus before he was a prime, he changed his name to protect his identity from Megatron, but it didn't last long. Megatron found out when he fled from Cybertron when there was nothing left to save. Orion was Bumble bee's friend same with Ratchet. Optimus was forced to a war he didn't want to fight. It caused him to change into what he was. A strong warrior fighting for good."

Once I was finished I looked Knockout in the optics and smiled sadly. He returned with the same smile I had planted on my faceplate.

"I'm sorry, I-" Before I could finish Knockout was kissing my on the lips.

I didn't know how to react. Anger or just continue. I didn't think about it for to long and I found myself enjoying the kiss. I closed my eyes and raised my arms so they were around Knockout's neck. He slid his servos to my waist and smiled as he broke the kiss.

"You know, your cute when you talk all nerdy," Knockout smirked.

I just chuckled, I felt the heat rise in my faceplate, I already knew I was blushing like a tomato. I looked into Knockout's red rosy optics and smirked as well. I tapped on Knockout's imaginary nose.

"Did you know your cute when you speak?"

Knockout blushed a high shade of red it made him look like a rose. I laughed and he smiled at me. He pulled me into another kiss and I embraced it and all of my thoughts clearing away like they were never there.