Chapter 29

-Optimus's Point Of View-

I slowly opened my optics feeling pain all over my body but mostly in my leg and arm. My optics slowly adjusted to the light in the room, trying to get a grip of my surroundings. Once my optics adjusted I noticed Ratchet speaking with some humans, they looked to be medics. I scanned the room and didn't see Bumblebee or Jack, not even the other human allies we used to know. 

I groaned lightly and tried to sit up, wincing as I did. Ratchet noticed and came to my side with a relieved expression across his face plate. My old friend helped me sit up, I thanked him as I looked at the patches Ratchet had made. 

"Thank the Allspark you were able to make a full recovery." Ratchet replied.

"Thanks to you old friend, I shall." I said with a small smile, Ratchet returned it as he took off the cords that were giving me back the energon I lost.

I saw Miko, Raf, and a holoform of Arcee come out of a room, they saw me and ran over to me. Arcee deactivated her holoform and followed the two over to where I had just laid down. I finally got a good look of them, it was hard to see them this different.

Miko had bulky green armor, which reminded me of Bulkhead, and Raf had some slight yellow and black armor, reminding me of Bumblebee. They looked so mature and for a split second I saw them younger. It broke my spark to see them involved in the war, I hoped that once we left the war would be over but I guess I was wrong.

Cybertron was alive and thriving again but it seems that since Earth has energon mines, it made Earth a target for easy energon. But Ratchet had informed me that most of the mines have been stripped from its crystals during the time that we were here from Megatron, the rest of the energon was mined by Ratchet and the humans.

I noticed Jack wasn't out and asked Miko and Raf where he was, Miko said that he just woke up but he needed to rest. I nodded as Raf and Ratchet told me his injuries. My spark broke a bit with slight pity toward Jack but I was proud. Jack changed from the war but he learned that he needed to change to help his friends, family and Earth.

"Jack lost his eye and his arm is broke, he has serval broken ribs and gashes all over his body. He should take a few weeks to recover, a week and a half is possible." Ratchet said, Raf nodded.

"Lets hope he can make a full recovery, Megatron wasn't too thrilled to find out that Jack and you escaped. We need to be at our strongest if we are going to stop Megatron." Arcee replied.

I nod and look around for Bumblebee, he must be thinking. He must be worried, angry, sad that I didn't tell him that I was his sire. I wished I told him sooner, but if the team besides Ratchet knew the less danger he was in. I imagine that if Megatron had found out, he would use his son as a way to break me. I hoped he knew that I didn't say anything for his own safety and for mine. Since Primes weren't allowed to have sparklings or even sparkmates, I could have gotten in trouble if I did say anything to anyone back on Cybertron. 

"Where is Bumblebee? I need to speak with him." I say.

"I don't know, he disappeared to go think. I can go find him if you wa-" Arcee began when I saw Ratchet at the controls, a signal on the computer moving away from base.

"Bumblebee where are you going?!" Ratchet asked, my spark dropped as I heard Ratchet say my sons name, what was Bumblebee doing?

"I'm doing whats right, I can't have all of you sacrifice yourselves when I can give my spark for all of you." Bumblebee said through the com as he continued to move farther away from base.

Arcee transformed and drove out of base as fast as she could, I managed to stand myself up and lean against the wall for support. Miko and Raf ran over to where Ratchet was, Raf and a few humans were typing away as Miko talked to some other humans who ran out to another section of base.

"Are you suffering from brain rust bumblebee!? If you get to a certain pont, Megatron will be able to find your signature! Get back to base!" Ratchet ordered, Bumblebee stayed silent and I could hear him speed up.

"Good, I won't let you stop e from doing this. I want to save you all, mostly Optimus and Arcee along with you Ratchet. I'm making a deal with Megatron to take me and spare all of you. I don't know if he will comply but if he does that means you will be safe. I love you all." Bumblebee spoke as his comlink was disconnected, and his signal glitching out before fully disappearing from the screen.

No.

Me- Hope you liked this chapter! There will only be at least 5 or 6 more chapter until the end, haven't decided yet but hoped you liked it!! BeeBeePrime out mothafuckas!

Optimus- language

Me- -_-