Chapter 6

Knockout's Point of View

I looked at my self through one of those human mirrors and made sure my finish was extra shiny for Arcee. I asked her on one of those human things called dates two days ago. It's been two cycles and we've been trying to keep our love a secret from the others. It was a lot harder that I thought. Ratchet, Bulkhead, and Smokescreen found out by seeing us kiss in a hallway outside Arcee's berth room. Arced blamed me for not checking the hallway before making love, but I thought no one went down the hallway except for us and Ultra Magnus, who is now rarely seen.

I sighed and picked up the metal rose Ratchet and I made together. I didn't really do anything, just the designing and colors, he did all the wielding and crafting. He can be so grumpy, but that's just who he is, even before I became an Autobot. I exited my room and walked down the hallway towards Arcee's room. I stopped and glanced at Bumble bee's berth room. It was now abandoned, forgotten. I now blame myself for him leaving and taking off and hiding on Cybertron's rebuilding. I still blame myself for it, Arcee says not to, but I can't help but keep thinking about it.

I shake my head, leaving my thoughts behind as I returned to reality. I hurried to Arcee's room which was just around the corner. I walked up to her door and hesitated to knock, it took 1 minute for me to muster the courage to knock on her door. I stepped back as it opened and saw the femme of my dreams before me, standing in her door way. I bowed and smirked, I held out my hand that held the rose. She took it and smiled at me, blushing slightly.

"Tap a petal." I say standing up.

"Why?" She asked, examining the red metal rose.

"It's a surprise." I replied simply.

"I swear, Knockout, if this is a prank." Arcee replied.

I looked at her and shrugged my shoulders. She glared at me playfully and tapped a petal. The rose transformed to a blue and pink motorcycle. She gasped in surprise and looked at me. Arcee embraced me with a tight hug, she lightly kissed me on my faceplate. I felt myself blush and smiled, I hugged her back. I kissed her on the lips when she turned to face me.

"You're welcome my little rose." I say.

Arcee smiled and grabbed my servo, placing something inside it. I looked at it to find a little charm. I looked at her and smirked, she hid her faced as she blushed as high a ripe tomato. I examined the red and blue Autobot charm and chuckled to myself. I realized it wasn't a charm but a necklace. I placed it over my neck and smiled.

"Thankyou Rosy" I replied giving a sexy smirk to her.

She blushed even higher and hid her face with her servos.

"Don't call me that." She replied quietly., I smirked even more.

"Ok Rosy." I replied.

She pushed me playfully and walked toward the exit of the Nemesis. I smiled and caught up with her. I held her servo in mine and walked outside. It was still early, I was surprised Arcee was still up. We climbed up a tall building, I nearly fell twice, luckily Arcee was there to catch before a fell. She was a trust worthy femme.

Arcee helped me up as we reached the top. I held a servo behind my back as Arcee sat down, her feet dangling off the edge of the building. I sat next to her and held her servo once more, she turned to me and placed her helm on my shoulder plate, I rested mine on hers.

"Do you like the view?" I asked, watching the sun look at us as it rose.

"Yes, its perfect." Arcee replied gazing at the finished buildings.

I smiled, at least Arcee as having a good time. I only wanted the femme of my dreams to be happy, I cared for no one else, well exception of Breakdown. He was my partner, Arcee had two partners that were killed and her now partner is working for the military to help track down any enemy Decepticons they find and report them back to us. I didn't know what Raf and Miko were doing now since 2 years have passed. I already knew Raf missed Bumble bee, you could see it in his eyes when he contacted us every few days. But strangely Miko and Jack haven't been seen in a cycle, probably with the military on there back they have trouble with vacation hours.

Arcee nudged me, knocking my thoughts from my head. She looked at me worriedly. I gave her a questionable expression.

"What?" I ask.

"Your doing that thing again, when you stare while you're thinking. It's weird." Arcee laughs.

I blush and look at her smiling. She was always full of surprises from a femme who has lost a lot during her past, that's what I liked about her, always loving and kind, but fierce and blocked off at the same time. I looked her in the optics as she looked in mine. I coughed and held up a ring in the shape of an Autobot insignia, she gasped and looked at me and I just nodded.

"Arcee will you make me the happiest Mech today and do the honor of becoming Spark mates for life?" I asked sitting up tall.

"Oh Knockout, yes!" She yelled kissing me on the lips.

I smiled as we kissed, but I realized I dropped the ring. Scrap. I looked down to find Smokescreen holding the ring, he looks up and smiles. Arcee looked at me and laughed.

"Finally you two are Spark mates! How long has it been like 2 cycles?" Smokescreen asked as he chuckled loudly.

"You can't rush love Smokey, you just can't rush love." I say kissing Arcee on the cheek.

Smokescreen rolled his optics and tossed the ring up to us, Arcee caught without taking her optics on me. He groaned and glanced at us again, he started to walk away when Arcee yelled at him.

"Thanks for the lecture Destiny's child!" She laughed.

I smiled and looked at my Spark mate for life, I kissed her on the check and placed a shoulder plate around her. Arcee rested her helm on my shoulder, smiling as we looked at the still rising sun.

I couldn't be more happier in my whole life as I was right now.