Chapter 9

20 Cycles Later.....

Arcee's point of view

It's been 20 years since Bumblebee's disapearence, everyone thinks he is dead, but I know he's still out there somewhere. I had a sparkling, I didn't want to have one, but it happened 12 years ago.

Knockout and I care for the young mech, but we don't have any feelings for each other not after that day happened. We named the sparkling KnockBee, I at least needed Bumblebee's name if he chose not to return from hiding.

Cybertron was rebuilt and was thriving, most of the Descepticons changed to Autobots once they found out about Megatron's demise, they also built a statue in memory of Optimus for saving Cybertron. We on the other hand weren't given any thought of, they went over to us and told us to start a new life on Cybertron. We all did, but Knockout went back to Earth, he said that he missed the peaceful planet.

I did as well but couldn't leave knowing Bumblebee was here all alone. KnockBee loves visiting the statues of the Prime's, he wished he could meet the one who ended the War, the real one. Bumblebee would be proud to have a little fan that liked him for who he is and what he had done for Cybertron.

I decided to take the Academy and train bots and reformed cons to fight better and be stealthy. KnockBee was at the Academy with Bulkhead's Sparkling, NightSun. They were great friends and spent every second with each other.

I smiled at the thought, but soon frowned on how I would find Bumblebee. Ratchet said he was going to find him and he never came back.....

Old Team Prime thinks they are both dead, they're not, I could feel it. But I didn't know to be honest, it was getting harder and harder to find Bumblebee and Ratchet.

"Arcee!"

I jumped out of my thoughts and ran outside of my office and looked down below. I found Smokescreen, he worked with me and trained the rookie section.

I jumped down, landing on my peds in front of the young mech.

"You need to come over here!" Smokescreen said as he ran toward my office.

I raised my optic ridges and followed the rookie. I was confused but at the same time curious.

"Couldn't you have come up the stairs like normal, you have to be extra about it?" I  asked as Smokescreen made his way to the computer that layed on my desk, I rolled my optics and went to his side.

I looked at him shrug his shoulder plates as he typed on the computer like Ratchet used to do. He pulled up Auto book and I glared at Smokescreen, but he pulled out something interesting. I leaned in closer and gasped. I backed away and looked at the photo.

Smokescreen asks if I was ok. I replied with a simple nod, I made my way to his side once more and examined the photo. I didn't speak for 20 minutes straight.

"Well, is it him?" Smokescreen asked as he looked at me expectingly.

I paced before I came up with an answer.

"Yes."

Smokescreen nods and leaved the room. I hardly noticed since I was still shocked on the photo. The photo of Bumblebee near the statue of Optimus Prime.

Sorry about the little wait but chapter 9 is here!!!! Sorry if it was short, the next chapter will be longer I promise. Lava you!!! And sorry if it's really late don't kill me!!!!!

"