Chapter 16

-Ratchet's point of view-

I ran and ran. He found me. He's here for who knows what. Trying to prove something, a bounty, working for someone? I could only imagine on what that much was doing to Optimus. I was worried, severely worried.

I shook my processor, I needed to stay focused. I need to stay alive for Bumblebee, Arcee and Smokescreen to come to Earth. Hopefully Bumblebee is trying to find a way here, but something told me something went wrong when my hologram glitched out.

I transformed and drove as fast as I could, maybe I could find the kids and Agent Fowler. It has been a while since I have made contact them, maybe they could help me get to the Team back home.

                       -Cybertron-

-Arcee's point of view-

The last thing I saw was Megatron standing over Bumblebee a dark smile on his faceplate. His optics a blood shot red. What had happened to him?

"Bumblebee!" I had screamed, I was pushing myself against the floor to try and get to Bumblebee, but I was too late.

Megatron had already transformed and flew off before I could reach them. What did Megatron want with my Bee? I just got him back! I can't loose him a second time.

I forced myself to my peds and forced to deal with the pain that was in my legs and peds to get to the unconscious Smokescreen. I shook him and he didn't wake. I grumbled and cursed in Cybertronian and slapped him across the faceplate. Smokescreen jumped up and screamed as he held the place where I slapped him.

"What the pits Arcee!" Smokescreen yelled, his optics wide.

"Come on we need to find Bee's signal, where he is." I say pulled him to his peds, I bit my lip as the pain in my peds and legs hurt more.

"Do we even know if he is still alive, he could have been killed." Smokescreen said as he looked around.

I looked to the ground and around us. It felt like the war again, being abused without knowing it. Fellow comrades taken and killed for trying to keep the rest of the resistance alive. It reminded me of Tailgate and Cliff jumper. Primus I missed them so much.

"He's alive, Megatron was the one to ambush us. He took Bee in that direction." I said pointing to the large city.

"I know where that leads to." Smokescreen said quietly.

I knew where it led to as well. How couldn't I, he was one of my friends during the war. When they brought him in, in a hurry. I grew scared and worried. Then the flashback of that day came into my optics view.

-Flashback-

"Medic! We need a medic!" Cliff jumper yelled as he brought in a limp Bumblebee.

Optimus and Ratchet's optics widened in horror. Ratchet ordered to get a Berth ready as well as a room. Optimus ran to Bumblebee and took him from Cliff jumper and whispered to  the scout.

"Bumblebee, son, are you ok. Answer me please I can't loose you like I lost your carrier." Optimus spoke softly as he held Bumblebee's helm in one of his servos.

Bumblebee's large optics opened slightly. He smiled slightly. Optimus held Bumblebee gently but tightly.

"Say something, what happened?" Optimus spoke.

Bumblebee opened his mouth but nothing came out. Optimus optics widened and he ran to Ratchet who was preparing to get Bumblebee some medical attention.

"Ratchet we have a situation." Optimus spoke frantically.

Ratchet turned to Optimus and looked at Bumblebee with sad optics. Bumblebee smiled sadly at Ratchet, his optics slowly getting dimmer.

"Bumblebees voice box, something is wrong with it." Optimus said as he placed Bumblebee on the medical berth.

"I will do what I can Optimus. I will see what I can do." Ratchet said as he closed the door leaving Optimus outside.

Optimus started to pace and pace. Cybertronians started to ask what was wrong but the Prime paid him no mind. Optimus was worried for his scout, worried for his son. Cliff jumper came to the Prime and told him to sit down. Optimus sat down and Cliff jumper sat by his side.

"I need to tell you something." Optimus waited for Cliff jumper to say what he needed to.

"Bumblebee, I found him in Tyger Pax, Megatron was there and he flew away before I could try and get to him. I found Bumblebee, his voice box crush, he had a few gashes here and there but when Megatron left he said he would get a chance to kill him later on. Saying that he wasn't safe and that he would kill everyone he cared about." Cliff jumper explained as he got up to leave the Prime to his thoughts.

The door opened and Ratchet came out, Optimus standing and coming to his friend.

"How is he?" Optimus asked, trying to make his voice calm.

"He won't be able to speak again. I did what I can with his voice box. He will speak, but not through his voice. He needs time to heal and adjust, but he will be fine. The scout has a great leader and sire." Ratchet smiled slightly before frowning and leaving.

Optimus could sense that there was something more that was bothering his friend. Optimus looked at his sons door and hesitated to open it.

"You can go in. He's in stasis but he can still hear you." Optimus smiled and opened the door and closed it, kneeling next to the berth his son was laying on.

"I'm sorry this happened to you Bee, I shouldn't have let you go on that mission. You could still be able to speak and Megatron would not try and kill the ones you love and care about. I promise I will make this right. If Megatron doesn't change, I will kill him for you if you do die from his hands. I promise you that my sweet sparkling." Optimus said as his frame started to shake as he let a few tears escape his optics.

He stayed with Bumblebee, making sure he was doing alright. He never left his sons side, he would never leave his side. Not in a billion cycles.

How is that? I know it is long and emotional. Next chapter we will be in Bumblebees point of view and find out what Megatron's evil plan is! Bye love you my little Cybertronian warriors. Be amazing and watch out for Cons and Autobots! Bye!