Chapter 25

(I want to apologize and you all have a right to be mad, I haven't been updating and i apologize, forgive me but i bring you a new chapter so yay? o3o)

-Optimus's Point of view-

I was still in my cell, most of my wounds were dried up with energon but it didn't hurt as much as it did when I recieved them. Megatron would come to chat and tell me of the information he was receving from his spy. I didn't know who the spy was but I wanted to know who would betray the Autobots, betray him and Earth. 

I did know that there was a new second in command, I knew that he didn't get rid of Starscream since he came in to show off and gloat. I heard the guards speaking of her outside of my cell, the way they spoke of her made me interested in her. Maybe I could get info out of her just by speaking with her.

The door opened with a hiss making me come out of my thoughts, there I saw what looked to be a human in a black cut up cloak with deep red hair and a few white streaks. Red eyes could be seen as they glowed under the hood of the cloak, even the armor glowed a dark red and purple. The cloaked figure took off the hood and I was shocked to see a human girl look up at me as I was held up by the chains I was attatched to.

"Optimus Prime, my creator has told me much about you and your precious planet Earth." The girl replied as her expression remained blank as she stared into my optics.

"And who are you." I replied as I hid the groan in my voice, suddenly my chest started to burn in pain as she stared into my optics.

"I am Megatron's second in command, I'm Glitch 66." she replied as she walked around me, looking at me as if I was on display.

I was confused why Megatron would make a human his second in command, it wasn't like him. He dispissed humans and thought of them as nothing but insects and a waste of time. I was also curious on how a human would be of use to Megatron.

"Why did Megatron make you his second in command? You're a human, what does he want with you?" I ask as I noticed her hands started to glow a red and purple, Ieven heard her growl in anger.

"I'm not a human and it wasn't his choice nor mine to be here, I go where my creator tells me to and do tasks for him." Glitch 66 replied as her hand stopped glowing, she turned her face to look at the metal wall.

"And may I ask who you're creator is?" I replied as I tried my best to hid the pain in my chest as the burning started to form again.

Glitch 66 chuckled to herself as she looked to the floor then held her hand to show a shard of dark energon to me. I looked at the dark energon shard confused then my optics widened once I realized who she was speaking of. 

"Isn't it obvious Prime, after so much my creator told me about you I expected you to be smarter. Why do you think you have never heard of me or why your chest is hurting. Unicron knows that i'm here speaking with you and the matrix is sending you a warning through pain since its already attempting to heal your wounds." Glitch66 replied with a smile as she turned to leave.

As Glitch 66 moved away from me, I felt the burning pain subside as she made her way to the door. I said her name and she turned to glance back at me.

"What do you want Prime, I have places to be and things to do." Glitch 66 replied calmly as she looked into my optics.

"Why do you listen to Unicron, he is just using you. We both know that once he gets what he wants that you will be thrown aside and abandoned." I said.

Glitch 66 looked away from my optics and down to the floor. She knew this already but I wanted to know why she wasn't doing anything about it. I needed to know, maybe I could help her if she was willing for me to help.

"I don't have a choice and besides, before I was created he told me one thing that I knew I wanted. He promised me that if I complete all the tasks I am asked to do that he would set me free from his control." 

"And you believe him?" I said, this made her look into my optics again.

"What choice do I have Prime." Glitch 66 replied as she started to leave.

"We always have a choice." I replied.

Glitch 66 paused as if debating whether to answer me, but instead she left. The door closed behind her with a hiss as I heard her footsteps walk away from my holding cell. I felt the burning in my chest slowly stop as time passed on. The Matrix was warning me after all, I understood what I had to do now. It was one of the only chances I could take if I wanted to escape and see my son ever again.

I had to convince Glitch 66 to help me escape and in return give her freedom from Unicron.

Hope you like this chapter, I promise to update more and I will try to fix the chapter problem, I might have to delete the book and rewrite everything but hopefully I won't have to do that. Hope you enjoyed the chapter and comment what you want to see happen next or what you think will happen next! Thanks for your support! i'm super proud of this book and sorry for the big lack of updates. BeeBeePrime2004 out!