Christmas Special

Hi! This is no update for the Lost Scout TFP Fanfiction. This is just a Christmas special short story and such. Merry Christmas hope you enjoy! Merry Christmas Team Prime!!

Miko jumped around in joy, Ratchet glaring at the young girl for her actions this didn't cause her to stop. Jack and Raf arrived soon after and noticed the Japanese girl jumping up and down squealing happily. The two children looked at there friend with weird expressions on their faces.

"Miko? Why are you more active than normal...." Jack asked.

"You don't know! Today is Christmas Eve you dorks! And it's the first Christmas we have had with the bots! This is gonna be soooo good!" Miko squealed.

"What is this Christmas you speak of?" A strong voice asked from behind them, making the small girl turn to find Optimus looking at them.

"Its a holiday where families get together and have a nice big meal and have a good time until 12:00 when everyone opens presents and gifts! After that we all go to sleep and go on with the day like any normal day." Miko explained smiling big.

Optimus nodded, he was intrigued on how excited the human girl was about the holiday. He noticed the boys had shrugged it off like it was nothing important. Miko however was thrilled with the idea.

"Could we celebrate it here at base? It would be your first Christmas celebration here on Earth!" Miko exclaimed happily.

Optimus smiled softly at her, he wanted to understand more on whet this holiday was and he wanted to understand human culture as he was always intrigued by it. He smiled to himself at the thought, it was like he was thinking like Orion Pax.

"Of course Miko, I would enjoy understanding more about this Christmas you speak of." Optimus said.

Miko smiled and she turned to the boys and bulkhead. She smiled and the kids looked at her as if she were crazy, Ratchet giving her the same loom as he glanced at her from the corner of his optic.

"Come on guys we need to get some decorations and presents! Maybe even some fun things to wear." Miko said as she counted the money in her pocket, she had 30 dollars and was willing to spend it all if she had to for the bots to like the idea of their holiday they celebrated on Earth.

Bulkhead transformed and let the kids inside. He drove out of base and drove to a dollar tree.

                -    1 hour later     -

Miko had decorate the human area and parts of the base where the bots mostly hanged out at with red and green streamers and cute decorations of snowman, elf's, Santa Claus, and deer. Miko stepped back and took a picture of her work, proud of herself.

The girl had grabbed little things that bots could wear like sunglasses and cheap necklaces that were large enough for them to fit in the bots. Ratchet refuses to participate, but he said he would keep an eyes out for anything that went wrong with Milo's holiday Christmas party.

The pink and black haired girl took some pictures of her friends and the bots as she went to wrap and make presents. She locked herself in the bathroom and started to work on the presents. She made little pictures of the bots as cats and humans and wanted to give it to them just for the laughs. Miko had made little gift baskets for all of them, she even managed to make little Candy's made out of emerging without getting caught at all.

She grabbed the little presents and told everyone to come and get there little gift baskets. Ratchet was a little mad at Miko for taking the energon but then he thought that it was better than human food since they can't eat nothing but energon.

Bumblebee bumped into Arcee on the way out to the main room and looked up to see a mistletoe. Miko and Jack smirked, Raf going in with a few giggles.

"What are you guys looking at?" Arcee  asked annoyingly as the team kept looking at the two.

"You guys have to kiss it is tradition to kiss if two people are under a mistletoe!" Miko said smiling bigger, she leaned against the railing waiting to see what would happen next.

Arcee and Bumblebee blushed a high shade of blue as Miko said this. Arcee grumbled, she would get the girl back for this. She clenched her servos and glared at Miko's smirk on her face. Bumblebee noticed and before the femme could explode he took her helm in his servos, planting a kiss on her lip plates.

Arcee's optics widened, but she soon closed her optics enjoying the kiss. Miko, Bulkhead, and Jack whistled as their lips break apart. Arcee looked at the three and glared at them.

"I'm going to get you guys for this!" The femme said sternly before she went to go recharge.

It was 2 in the morning and the bots were heading to recharge. Jack, Miko, and Raf fell asleep on the couch as the TV was on. Optimus smiled at the children. He had enjoyed himself, he rarely participates in parties and he glad he did.

"Merry Christmas." Optimus whispers to the children as he went to his berthroom to recharge.

How was it? Vote if it was good and comment the things that could have been added! Love you! Merry Christmas!!