Chapter 17

-Bumblebee's point of view-

I slowly opened my optics and groaned, my vision blurry. I kept my helm down, I was in pain everywhere, my body frame shuddered as I tried to move. I heard a dark chuckle and move my helm slightly. I knew that chuckle for cycles, it haunted me in my dreams every since I lost my voice box in Tyger Pax.

"Oh my, how you have grown over the years Bumblebee." Megatron says as I hear his large ped steps coming closer.

"It is a shame you have to die, you would have made a great decepticon." Megatron said as he lifted my helm with one on his servos forcing me to look in his optics.

"You don't have to do this." I say weakly.

"I do have to do this. For the sake of what you and your sire have done to me after all these years!" Megatron yelled.

I frowned, he thinks he has it rough, he has no idea on what I've been through.

"I will rip your voice box out again and I will make sure you won't be able to speak ever again!" Megatron growled as he placed a servo around my neck, making me flinch.

I wasn't comfortable with certain people touching my neck. I trusted Megatron before he started the war and after what he did it was hard to trust anyone.

A long beeping sound started to ring in my audio receptors as Megatron placed a digit on his com link.

"Starscream what is it?" Megatron growls loudly.

I was shocked to find I could hear the conversation, so I listened, maybe when i escape I can get Intel.

"Optimus Prime has been apprehended and locked away until your arrival, my lord." Starscream informs, my optics widened, oh no.

"Thanks for the update I have my cargo and will be heading over to Earth in a day. Make sure the Prime is secure. I don't want him escaping like the last time." Megatron said.

Optimus was captured before and had escaped? They must have been trying to locate both of us. What was Megatron planning? Megatron ended the com message and turned to me once again.

"I hope you're ready, because I am going to have fun killing you and your sire in the place where you swore to protect and once you are gone. Then Earth will fall, but don't worry I will let the children live through it as my pets." Megatron snicked as he unsheathed his sword and placed it near my cheek.

I didn't flinch when he pulled out the sword. Megatron placed it on my cheek and cut, I did nothing, my body was numb and only small pain didn't hurt.

I screamed as Megatron dug his sword into my leg. The warlord smiled wickedly and pulled me close. I panted and looked at Megatron's blood red optics.

"I can't wait to see the look on Optimus's face when he sees me kill you. It will be joyous to hear his screams and know he failed in protecting his family from me." Megatron said as he pushed my helm away from his and left.

I groaned and hung my helm. What was I going to do?

-????? point of view-

I tried not to be seen as I snuck around the halls of the large Nemesis. I heard that it had killed and captured many Autobots during the war. I do have a mission to complete, my master said it was important to rescue him and take him to Earth, to at least protect him.

I heard screaming and I pushed my back to the wall and waited for the door to open. I heard the door opened and I peeked my helm toward the entrance of the door and my blue optics widened.

I kept quiet and held my breath, not that I have any, just to keep quiet. The one named Megatron from the war, walked in the opposite direction from where I had entered. I waited until I didn't see the warlord and walked quietly to where he had exited.

I opened the door and saw a yellow and black bot chained to the ceiling, he looked to be offlined. I move closer only for him to breath slowly. I mentally sighed in relief, at least he was alive. I walked to him and started to undo the chains, he looked up slightly and turned his helm.

I looked at him and smiled a little. He was a little confused and his optics were half bright half dim, he lost a little bit of energon. I helped the bot up and let him lean on my frame.

"Who.....are you?" I heard him speak.

His voice was rough and dry. The bot seemed to be fighting stasis. I would understand why because why would you? You are being rescued by a random Cybertronian you don't even know!

"Redsnow." I say as I walked out of the room.

I started to walk but I heard large ped steps and the yellow bot seemed to recognize them since his helm went up slightly.

"Well, well, well if it isn't Redsnow. My old student. What are you doing here?" I heard a dark chuckle that sent shivers down my back.

I slowly turned around only to get punched hard in the cheek plate. I was flung backward, the yellow bot dropped to the ground a few feet away groaning. I looked at the bot and then turned to Megatron who was slowly walking toward me.

Scrap.

Cliffhanger!!!!