Chapter 10

-Bumblebee's point of view-

Running, hiding, surviving. This was my life now, I couldn't let Arcee see me like this. I was broken and I would be pushed away, scrap I was thinking like Megatron. I couldn't't face her, I had nothing to show besides my guilt for leaving her. I wandered only at night, I knew the old Team Prime was looking for me, it would be only a matter of time before they did.

I slowly drove toward the memorial of Optimus Prime, not wanting to cause any attention to myself, I had changed my colors to a black and yellow instead of a yellow and black. No one recognized me from the war, I was grateful for that. I transformed and slowly walking toward the large statue of Optimus Prime, my peds slightly echoing around the other large statue's of the primes. 

I knelt down on my one knee plate and looked to the floor, I felt tears well up in my optics, I missed him so much. I slowly opened my mouth to speak.

"Optimus, forgive me for running, I'm a coward for running away from Team Prime when they needed me, me to be the leader they needed me to be, I failed you. You're the father I never will have and thanks to you I have that amazing feeling, but now that you're gone.....I have no feeling in my spark. Please, please forgive me! Come back! I need you, I can't live without you!" I scream, tears streaming down my faceplate as I held my helm in shame.

I got to my peds and slowly walked away, I transformed and skidded as I pressed my gas pedal, driving to my next hiding spot in the city.

Sorry if it was short, I was in a hurry, bye see ya next time!!! Oh and Smokescreen and Arcee go to Primes Statue and find something that is shocking, What will it be!!! Until next time!! BeeBeePrime2004 out!