Chapter 3

-Arcee's point of view-

I stared at the hologram of Bumblebee in shock. He talked to someone before turning to me.

"Hello new recruits, welcome to the Iacon Academy with me as your Lutenint. My name is Bumblebee and I run this place. Here you will learn how to survive on your own, capture, rescue and other work here at the academy. Hope you have a great 400 cycles here and good luck!" Bumblebee said cheerfully.

The hologram ended and it left me with a confused expression. Bumblebee was a Lutenint? And the person running it too? I was so lost.

Knockout came up to me and smiled.

"That's my Bee." He says.

I look at him in question. I didn't know if I felt stupidity or confusion toward him. Most likely both.

"What?" I say.

"I used to go to the academy. I knew Bumblebee since he was one of my only friends. We only hung out every few cycles. I don't  know him that well." Knockout says leaning against the wall.

I nodd and look back at the where the hologram of Bumblebee stood. I smiled and then sighed. I transformed and looked over to Knockout.

"I'm gonna go scout around here maybe he's here." I say.

He nodds and looks around. I drive over to the front of the building to find a few feet away the Iacon Hall of Records. I look at it curiously, I did remember Optimus saying he worked there as a clerk for Alpha Trion before the war engulfed Cybertron.

Maybe I could get some answers. Hopefully the places database worked or I would have to relie on Knockout. I transformed and walked inside. I had to shoot the door open which made Knockout scream like a school girl. I chuckled and continued on.

The room was filled with dust and debree. I checked the corners for any scraplets and I was relieved when I came out empty. I looked around and saw all the books stacked on shells like they were never touched. I used my finger and scraper it against one of the books. I looked at my servo to find layer upon layer of dust was on it. I rubbed them together to get it off.

I heard a sound and Transformed my servos to blasters and turn to find....him.

"Bumblebee?"

Hope you like this update!!! Sorry if it a short one!!! I am busy with school and stuff. And don't be mad at the ending!!! Please!!!
Enjoy this little short just for you!

Me- I'm done!!! Yaaasss!

Knockout- Night Strike. Megatron isn't here!!!

Me- Let's do what we planned!

A few minutes later.....

*Me and Knockout have sunglasses on and Knockout has the trumpet.

Me- Ready?

Knockout- Ready.

*Plays the meme of when some one isn't home...🦄
And Megatron walks in...

Megatron- What in the Pits of Kaon are you doing!!!!

Me- Nothing.😀

Megatron- NIGHT STRIKE!!!!!!!

Please leave a vote and a comment for me!!! And for Primus and Unicron!!!! They love it when they get comments and votes!!! Bye my little Sparklings!!!

💙💜💛💚