Chapter 2

-3 weeks later-
-Bumblebee's Point of View-

I squeezed my vehicle form between the some debree of a building. I needed to recharge, I've been driving all day.

I kept thinking about the team. They were probably worried sick. Especially Arcee, she worries about us, because of the partners  that are no longer with her.

Then I thought about Optimus and that brought on the tears. I held them back and went into recharge. At least I can think about things while I do.

-Arcee's Point of View-

It been 3 weeks and we still haven't had any luck finding Bumblebee. I drove for who knows how long. I kept thinking why he would leave like this. What was his reason?

I needed an answer on why. I just needed to know. I heard a vehicle come up to my side and saw Knockout's vehicle form come up. I groaned and tried to ignore his presence, but he kept bothering me with questions.

"Why do you hate me?" Knockout suddenly asks.

"I don't." I say.

"Yes you do. You glare at me when I say something."

"That's because your responses are stupid. Plus you do that wired think with your eyes and voice that makes me feel weirded out." I say.

There was amount of awkward silence. I suddenly saw a glint of metal and swerved over to it.

"Arcee! Arcee!" I hear Knockout yell.

I ignore him and smirk once I heard him groan and him speeding after me. I screeched to a stop and transform. I look at Knockout and see him skid to a stop, he slid and scratched his door on some debree.

He transforms and looks at his at his arm and sees the large scrape. Knockout yells angrily at himself and tried to fix it but makes it worst. I laughed out loud and was given a scared look.

"What? It's funny!" I say as I continued to laugh.

"No it's just that, I've never heard you laugh at all." Knockout says as he continues to look at me funny.

"I rarely laugh. Only Bee and Jack can make me laugh. Acasionaly Bulkhead." I say.

Knockout chuckled nervously and looked around. I smiled and looked around too. I saw lots of weapons and types of guns. I also saw a few Decepticon hunters. Must have been an academy of some sort.

Then I heard a voice. I looked at Knockout and gave him a glare. He raised his hands and pointed to the front of the building.

"I pushed a button and that happened!" Knockout said.

I roll my optics and go over to where the voice was. I froze as I saw who it was talking.

"Bumblebee?"

How is the book so far? I think its funny because of Knockout's paint job got scratched. LOL!
Vote and comment!!!!
Lava you!!!

Megatron- Are you on Wattpad again?

Me- Yes

Megatron- Why?

Me- Decepticons can have Hobby's too! Like mine is writing and reading. Your Hobby is just trying to destroy the Autobots and conqure Earth and Cybertron.

Megatron- Night Strike we talked about this, I don't do Earthy customs! They are weird!!!

Me- Ehh suit yourself.

Megatron- For Unicrons sake get off that evil thing!

Me- First off it's not evil and secondly it's a phone!

Megatron- NIGHT STRIKE!!!!!

Me- I gtg hope you like this little short and sorry if the chapter was short.