Chapter 21 part 2

-Jack's point of view-

I intend to keep my plan in motion, if we can't locate Ratchet in the next few days. I would use myself as bait to try and locate the seeker. To at least have him lead us to Megatron.

I heard my name be yelled by one of my team members and turned to him as he ran up to me saluting before he told me the news.

"Everyone suit up we got a Decepticon! Flying near the old Autobot base! Let's move out!" I yelled to them as Miko got her team situated, I told my team the same thing.

"What's happening? Bee and Arcee asked at the same time running in to the room.

"We got a con, could be chasing Ratchet. Don't know the identified con, could be Starscream." I say as I loaded my guns and placed my swords on my back. "Miko I need you to gather your best soldiers and to follow my lead when we are on the field, Raf we don't need you this time." I say as Raf nodded as he opened a ground bridge for us.

"Move out!" I say as we jogged through the bridge, I heard loud ped steps and turned to see Bee and Arcee following, I stopped them.

"Guys you need to stay here." I say firmly.

"Jack we are family! I'm not letting you risk your life!" Arcee said angrily.

"It's my planet, I need to protect it. War is now here and I don't blame you for it. But we need to finish it once and for all. No matter the cost. Without sacrifice, there can be no victory." I say as I turned to go through the bridge before I did I heard Bee say.

"Just like Prime."

It made me smile a little under my mask, but once we came through the bridge we saw a jet chasing after a medical truck. Ratchet.

"Everyone keep your coms on! Make sure the cons can't hack into them! Raf?" I ask as I waited for a reply on the other end.

"Loud and clear Jack, shutting the cons down in three, two, one!" I heard electricity cracked and I took it as a bad sign.

I glanced and Miko and my team to see if they heard it. They did since they were holding one ear where their coms were.

"Raf what happened?" I ask my voice slightly worried.

"Don't know. Something must have hacked into me first. I can't do anything without them getting repaired. You're on your own if the cons hack." Raf said before a high pitched sound came through, showing a sign the cons go the coms.

Everyone took off their coms and hid them in a pocket and took out there guns. Miko and I took front as we ran toward the seeker who was shooting at Ratchet. I grabbed my blaster and aimed it at the back thruster and shot. The seeker came down but transformed and crashed with Ratchet. Scrap.

"EVERYONE MOVE!" I yelled loudly so everyone could here me.

They all nodded and grabbed there weapons and started to fire at the cons head, back, and chest as the seeker shot random shots to us. We dodged them and continued to shoot. Ratchet transformed and was coming up behind the seeker to take him out.

I gave the signal out with my hands to distract them so Ratchet could get close enough to end this. Ratchet drew his blades from his servos and stabbed the con in the head and chest. The cons eyes flickered before I knew what happened a jet came over head. Multiple Vehicons and then I noticed the familiar jet that made me question if I was seeing correctly.

Soundwave.

"EVERYONE FALL BACK! RATCHET GET AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN IN YOUR ALT FORM!" I yelled as everyone froze as they landed.

Miko came to my side to provide some  cover for the soldiers. I turned to her and sighed. I placed a hand on her shoulder. She looked at me and had that look saying don't-you-do-it face.

"Jack! No! You aren't going to risk yourself for us! I won't let you!" Miko said angrily.

I leaned into her and kissed her on the lips very softly but passionately. She blushed but kissed back like she wasn't going to see me again. I released it and smiled as I placed a hand on her cheek. Tears came pouring out her eyes as she held my hand tightly.

"Please Jack.....Don't do this." Miko said as her voice cracked.

"I have to, don't act like this is a goodbye. I'm coming back, you guys need to go. I can hold them off for a while until you guys get in communication range. You need to live! Not me." I say as I pushed her away slightly.

Miko looked at me as tears made her vision blurry, she sighed sadly before she ran to Ratchet's waiting form.

"JACK COME ON!" Ratchet yelled.

"RATCHET! GO! GET INTO COMMUNICATION RANGE! I'LL BUT YOU SOME TIME!" I said as I turned to face the cons that landed.

Soundwave landed and looked at me. He turned into his human holoform and drew his blades. I did the same and put my facemask on. This was going to get ugly.

"Let's see who's better." I say as me and the silent con charged.

I went to slash at his face mask and arms when he dodged by twirling like you would see in a movie. He slashed at me but I dodged but sliding to the side. I charged again and he blocked my blow with his sword.

The force made us slide back a few feet. Soundwave then charged at me. He grazed my cheek as I tried to dodge the unexpected hit. I swing my sword and managed to crack his visor. He stumbled a bit and held his visor. It was severely cracked on the side trailing to the middle.

I felt the graze on my cheek and it was bleeding a little. I focused on the battle. Soundwave charged at me and swung every which way. His blows we're unexpected and fast.

I saw Ratchet drive away. Good. But I saw his rearview mirror trained on me. I yelled out as pain erupted from my shoulder. I turned my head to see Soundwave's blade through my shoulder. I spun around and yanked the blade out, throwing it to the ground. I turned to face the silent con when he kicked my in the chest, making me fly backward.

I groaned and struggled to get up. Soundwave walked over and grabbed his sword whipping the blood off the blade.

"Soundwave- Superior." The con said  in a robot voice as he turned back into his Cybertronian form.

His tentacles wrapped around me as I struggled to get free. The bot transformed and flew up into the sky. The Vehicons did the same and made a formation between Soundwave. I was captured but it was at a good price. If Optimus is on the Nemisis with Starscream. We are close to finding Megatron, Optimus and Starscream. To end this war and be at peace.