Chapter 27

-Optimus's Point of view-

I looked at my chains and tried to tug onto them but they were reinforced and securely hooked to the ceiling. I knew I had to get out of here from either being rescued or finding a way out myself and since i lost too much energon I knew the second option I had to do. Suddenly the warship  started to shake a little, making one of the chains drop. I grunted in pain as my left harm was still hooked to the ceiling. I guess my pulling on my right paid off.

I transformed my servo into a sword and sliced the chain off, making me drop to the floor on my knees. I took off the cuffs and looked at my wounds. I had many cuts and gashes in my arms but one of my left leg had a large cut going nearly down to my ped. The worst on was across my chest, I could  even see the small glow of where my spark was, I knew the matrix wasn't with me and which made me even curious as to why I felt the burning pain I had felt when speaking with Glitch 66.

I would have to ask Alpha Trion since he would come to me in my dreams, he could give me the answers I desperately needed. I stood to my knees, my legs slightly shaking as I did. My vision was slightly blurry since I had lost alot of energon, my wounds had dried up as some fresh energon coated the old. I stumbled and nearly fell but used the wall for support, groaning in pain.

I heard the door open and quickly shift my servo to my blaster, aiming the best I could. I was suprised to see Glitch 66 looking up at me with a decpeticon arm in her hand. She threw the arm to the side as she looked at me.

"Need some help?" She asked, her face showing no emotion to me.

"Why are you helping me, I thought I was your enemy." I asked her as she looked to the side then looked back up at me.

"I thought about what you said. We do all have a choice, I'm done with Unicron." Glitch 66 replied as she stared into my optics, I even saw her give just a slight smile.

I nodded and returned it but winced as I tried to stand to my full height, my wounds may be dried up with energon but since I started to move again I started to feel the pain again. Glitch 66 said that she knew where another prisoner was and I knew it had to be Jack. We made our way to Jack's cell which was strangely unguarded like mine was.

Glitch 66 opened the door with her code, the door opening with a hiss showing a limp Jack, hanging from the ceiling like I previously was. I made my way to him and sliced off the chains that held him and looked at him, feeling slight anger toward Megatron. I knew that he had done this and it made my spark break.

Jack looked to have a broken arm, he had blood allover his armor which looked similar to mine. I noticed that he had blood on his head and fresh blood on his left leg. I felt Jack stir in my servo making me look down to him. Jack opened one of his eyes, the other stayed closed and I then noticed a large cut on his eye, blood was slowly coming out of the wound. It was fresh.

"Long time....no see Prime." Jack winced as he noticed him holding his side, he might have a broken rib.

"Its good to see you again Jack, we're getting out of here. It's going to be alright." I say as I held Jack close to my chest, covering him with the servo I held him in.

"We need to go, I see decepticons coming to our location." Glitch 66 replied as she left the cell, holding her sword firmly in hand.

I nod and bring out my blaster as we all headed toward the control room where we could take a bridge off of the Nemesis. As we headed toward the control room I heard footsteps, I told Glitch 66 to stay back so I could see who it was. Glitch 66 didn't listen but she stayed behind me as I slowly inched my way to the other wall.

I turn the corner and aim my blaster, I was met face to face with more blasters, Glitch 66 raised her sword to the new comers. my optics finally started to take in my surroundings making my optics widen as I saw a yellow and black bot infront of me, Ratchet at his sides along with a few other bots and humans.

I lowered my blaster as the yellow and black bot did the same, he slowly came up to me with tears starting to form in his optics as well as mine. I held Jack still but lowered my blaster fully, shifting it to my servo.

"Optimus." 

"Bumblebee." I replied back as he embraced me in a hug. 

I made sure Jack wasn't crushed but hugged him back, wincing a bit as Bumblebee came in contact with the large gash on my chest. Bumblebee let me go as a few tears escaped his optics, he smiled to me and I returned the smile back, trying my best to hold in my pained look.

"Okay we'll have time for a reunion later, Megatron just realized you two escaped and s pretty pissed off, lets move before we're spotted." Glitch 66 interrupted as Ratchet was going to say something.

"Who is she?" Bumblebee asked as we all started to follows Glitch 66.

"Long story, it can wait. We just need to get out of here." I replied as we made our way to the control room.

Ratchet informed the other team they had brought that they found Optimus and Jack and were going to rendezvous at the control room to open a bridge to get off the ship. Bumblebee explained that they split up in two teams to look for them and Raf was holding off Soundwave until he could. Apparently the con outsmarted Raf and now they had no communications from outside the warship.

Glitch 66 made the cons in the control room be ripped apart with just the flick of her hand, which suprised myself and the others. As Ratchet typed in a random location so the cons couldn't track us back to base I saw Arcee and the other team emerge from a door, shooting there blasters at incoming coms, Megatron leading them.

"WE HAVE TO GO NOW!" Arcee yelled over the fire as she continued to shoot, the humans trailing behind her providing cover as she made her way over to them.

Ratchet punched in the controls and the bridge opened, everyone entered saved for Bumblebee, Glitch 66 and I as we waited for everyone to get through safely. I looked at Megatron as he looked enraged as he charged forward shooting his cannon.

I pushed Bumblebee in the bridge as Glitch 66 followed, I got hit in the back with the blast. I yelled out in pain and fell through the bridge, still holding Jack. The bridge closed making me relieved that Megatron couldn't follow us, yet. Ratchet and Bumblebee helped me to my peds, I was slightly dizzy since the blast now made my vision blurry. Arcee called Raf through the comlink for a bridge and not a second later was a bridge in front of Arcee.

The humans and the other bots ran through as Arcee stayed by the bridge with her blaster aimed at where we had just cam through, making sure that the cons didn't bridge to our location. Bumblebee and Ratchet held me steady as we both walked through. I heard the bridge close and saw Arcee and Glitch 66 as they came out.

I set Jack down onto the floor where humans started to pick him up carefully and take him to a seperate room, Miko and Raf following behind them. I could barely keep my optics open any longer, my vision blurred a I fell to the floor. Everything going black.