Chapter 15

-Megatron's point of view-

I flew around the city of Tyger Pax for hours and still hadn't found that scout, I was starting to get impatient. I transformed as I heard a beep go off near The Iacon Academy. I pulled up security footage and laughed darkly.

On the video feeds were Bumblebee, Arcee, and Smokescreen. I uses my boosters and went at full speed to get to where Bumblebee was, to rid all of the Primes.

-Bumblebee's point of view-

"Do you know if Ratchet is still on Earth?" I ask as I typed in old comlink codes.

"No, no one has talked to him ever since Cybertronians started to return home. He left and stayed on Earth to look after the kids." Arcee explained, watching me type in the old codes.

I typed in the codes and we waited. But suddenly a message popped up on the computer screen making Arcee and Smokescreen come closer. I hesitated to click it, but did, it might be an important message.

I immediately saw Ratchet and I was full of relief, he might know where Optimus is. But he was covered in energon, I was starting to get worried.

"Ratchet, are you ok?" I say as I lean in.

"Bumblebee, you need to come to Earth! Optimus has been taken!" Ratchet yelled.

Arcee and Smokescreen eyes widened, I felt the anger in my spark. But then confusion washed over my processor. Why would they take my sire, why would they take Optimus?

"Wait, Ratchet. What do you mean they took Optimus? Who took him?" I said holding the bridge of my imaginary nose.

"I can't say it over the hologram, it's not safe to even be contacting you. I need you to come to Earth! Meet me at these coordinates, they are in your processor now. Please come fast he's coming for-" the hologram glitched out making me get worried.

"Ratchet?" I ask as I typed on the keys.

Then the hologram abruptly turned off. I backed up slightly and turned to Arcee and Smokescreen. Arcee looked shocked, Smokescreen on the other hand looked like he was going to explode. Before Smokescreen could, Arcee silenced him and glanced at the ceiling, me doing the same thing.

"What is it?" Smokescreen asked.

Arcee silenced him and I used my audio receptors and my optics widened. I ran towards the two.

"Duck!" I yell.

Arcee and Smokescreen duck and I get in front of them and shield them. Arcee looked in my optics and yelled.

"Bee what are you doing?" She yelled, I only smiled.

"Protecting the ones I love." I said as I felt the pain on my back, I held back the scream that was in my throat and looked at Arcee.

I placed a servo on her cheek and smiled sadly. I kissed her forehead and felt a tear on my servo. I looked at her and whipped the tear from her faceplate.

"Please don't do this Bee! Don't leave! Not now! I just got you back! I can't loose you again!" Arcee yelled.

I shushed her and smiled at her. I winced slightly and held my breath. I looked at her and sadly smiled.

"I love you." I say as I felt numb, then a burst of light erupted with an explosion.

The last thing before me going unconscious was a dark figure over me and Arcee screaming my name.

Cliffhanger!!! I will update next week or sooner! Sorry if it a little short.