Chapter 23

-Bumblebee's point of view-

I paced in front of where Raf and the rest of his team were sitting. I was nervous. They said that it was Ratchet then the coms we're jammed. We have been waiting for a while now, an hour.

Arcee says that they are fine and that they will find Ratchet, but I can sense her trying to reassure herself and not just me.

Redsnow was in bad shape, but she was doing better than the last few hours. I saw what he done to her. He did that to another bot and I got to see how he did it. It was, I didn't even have words to describe it. I hope that they did find Ratchet, he can fix this, I hope.

I turned my helm as heard a roar of an engine. I was anxious, hoping to see Ratchet or something that wasn't bad news so far. I hoped Primus would spare any bad news.

An ambulance drove in and soldiers from Jack and Miko's squad came out.  I saw a few that were injured but not majorly. Then I saw Miko, her helmet in hand and her eyes red. She however kept her head down as she slowly walked.

Ratchet transformed and I sighed with relief. Then I noticed, Jack wasn't here.  Arcee kneeled down in front of Miko as they talk. I heard bits and prices but not all of there conversation.

Ratchet turned to me and looked like he was about to cry. He hugged me tightly and cried in my shoulder. I was surprised he was showing his emotions but I ignored my thoughts and hugged him as tightly as he was hugging me,  which was pretty tight.

Ratchet looked at me as he released the hug, a few tears coming down his face. I smiled sadly as he smiled.

"It's been a long time." I say.

"Yeah...yeah it has." Ratchet chuckled as more tears went down his cheek plates.

I then heard quiet crying and turned seeing Arcee in tears along with Miko who was being comforted by Raf.  I went over to her and kneeled next to her, placing a hand on her shoulder plate.

She looked at me with sad optics,  tears running down her cheek plates. Arcee then embraced me with a tight hug around the neck, I jumped in surprise but hugged her and lightly rubbed her back as she cried into my chest.

"What's wrong...." I speak softly as I continued to rub her back in hope of calming her down.

"He....Jack....He got.... Taken by the Cons..." Arcee said as she continued to cry.

My optics widened as I heard this. Jack was taken by the cons. I looked at Miko and she looked at me for a split second before returning to her sobbing.

"He told us to leave saying he was going to hold the cons back. He faced Sound wave and...." Ratchet explained as he looked down.

I knew that Ratchet had always thought of Jack as Orion, his old friend and my father before he was ever given the name Prime. I felt that Ratchet had just lost his friend again, after all Jack did turn into Optimus mentally.

He was now a leader, he was selfless, he cared, and he fought extremely well, he also had the words that could move the minds and hearts of those around him. He became something he knew he needed to become for the greater good, so he did.

"We will find Jack and Optimus. I promise. We are going to defeat Megatron and the cons once and for all. Whatever It Takes." I said loud enough for people in the room to hear.

Arcee looked at me along with Raf,  Miko, Ratchet and there Squad.

"Whatever It Takes".

Sorry for the lack of updates, there will be more chapters son I'm hoping to get done with a lot this remainder of summer,  maybe even finish this book. Bye!!! :3