Chapter 14

-Bumblebee's point of view-

"Why is Megatron after me?" I ask as we arrived where Arcee and Smokescreen had worked.

"I'm not going to tell you, you just have to watch it for yourself." Arcee said as she typed on one of her computers, I come to her side and watch her silently.

"Watch what?" I ask, but I didn't receive a reply.

Arcee typed away and she pushed a button, letting holograms play. I felt tears in my optics as I watched them. I touched the screen where Optimus was standing. I retracted my servo and forced myself to watch even if it hurt my spark to watch him. Arcee told me there was 1 more and asked if I was ready. I could tell it was a bad hologram by seeing Arcee's faceplate pale and saddened.

I slowly nod and she nodded too. She tapped a button and the hologram played, and my optics widened in horror. I saw my sire covered in energon and he was breathing hard as if he was running from something.

The hologram ended and I felt anger toward Megatron, he nearly killed my sire, I was hoping he didn't succeed in it. I sighed heavily and leaned up against the wall.

I was in pure shock, I didn't want to believe that Megatron had turned back into an evil warlord. I punched the wall and screamed in anger, leaving a dent in the wall, energon running from my knuckles.

I rested my helm on the metal wall and sighed heavily, I frowned and closed my optics. I was in pain that my sire was somewhere out there on earth, most likely unearth death and barely coping. Then an idea came to me. I turned to Arcee and Smokescreen.

"What is it?" Arcee asks as she saw the light of hope in my baby blue optics.

"How about we give Ratchet a call?" I ask.

I will publish a Christmas special after this, this special is just for fun and not part of the story!!!! It just gonna be a nice holiday during Transformer Prime!!