CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE

Okay so hopfully I didn't miss any mistakes when I edited it! I still feel bad about killing Nova:( 

Sorry to Nova fans!:P

Thanks so so so much for the support!

Please continue and vote, comment, fan. I love it when readers comment so feel free to give me advice and state your opinions or just whatever's on your mind:)

Enjoy and thanks again for the support<3

SummerKisses

CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE

   Santana listened to the conversation below. It was about Hadyn and how she has to turn into her wolf form to carry the pups for a whole two months. She still hadn’t been out of Nesta’s house for three whole weeks; never even taking a look out side. She was sure that if she did, her eyes would be pretty damn sensitive.

   Most days Santana tried communicating with Nova through the mind link. There never was a reply, but she still said what she was thinking each day to him. She also tried speaking to Sage but to no avail. That was what she needed; her wolf’s support. Her heart felt heavier each day and the tears became worse. All she did was cry. It was the worst feeling, and she actually preferred death. She wouldn’t even wish it upon her worst enemies, not even Morgan and Sandra. Then a light bulb popped up above her head. Was it them who killed him for revenge? But it had to be someone strong as he was the most physically powerful alpha and had a large efficient pack. He also got along well with other packs and they liked him. Who would want him dead? She had asked her parents, but they wouldn’t tell her anything. They were afraid to inform her of anything, thinking she’d have another breakdown. It was frustrating not knowing what happened to her mate and saddening. She wondered if he suffered before he…passed on. Each year, her birthday would for sure be treated like a death day as he left that night. Then he died three days later…

   Santana stood up and walked into the bathroom. She gasped as she thought she saw a ghost in the mirror but realized it was only her reflection. Stepping closer, she looked at herself and noticed the pale skin, dark bags under her eyes and greasy blonde hair. She knew she had lost a lot of weight from her cheek bones showing. Her lips looked a bluish colour and chapped; never aware of it. Usually she’d just use the bathroom with the lights off because it calmed her. So she hadn’t seen her reflection in a very long time.

   After showering, she felt refreshed. Her depression throughout the whole week was so horrible, she never bothered to shower. At first she did every day while being in Nesta’s home; but after she didn’t care to do so. “Who do I have to impress?” she thought to herself. There was a horrible odour and she knew it was her body. However, the strength to get up during the day was limited. Her legs would give out if she moved around so much as she stayed in bed constantly.

   The door opened and Damon walked in. “You finally had a shower. Geesh, I couldn’t comprehend how you couldn’t smell yourself!” he laughed at her. She guessed he was trying to lighten up the mood.

   “I was just thinking that, jerk,” she rolled her eyes.

Damon gasped and put his hand up to his chest looking surprised. “Holy shit, you actually said more than two words and even rolled your eyes!”

   Derek sauntered in, grinning. “So our sweetheart had a shower! That’s good because I had to hold my breath for awhile in your presence!” he laughed as she glared at him. He walked over to the window that now had the shades pulled apart to the side, letting daylight in. Nesta opened them the day before without her consent. She screamed when the brightness shone at her, and dropped to the floor. It was like she was a vampire. Her eyes didn’t stop watering for over two hours and got a horrible migraine afterwards. The woman only snarled that she’d turn her into a mouse if she pulled the shades back. Could she really do that? It still scared her though, so she didn’t argue with the woman.