CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

Waking up to Nova’s kisses was Santana’s favourite part of the day. She loved it when he did that and he knew it.

“Time to wake up love, it’s almost seven. Have a quick shower and get ready, okay?” he said quietly.

She opened her eyes slowly and smiled. “Kiss me again and I will,” she laughed as he pressed himself closer and kissed her lips lovingly.

“Okay, I kissed you, so get ready,” he laughed as she cried out for more of his kisses.

“Fine,” she grumbled crankily.

Jumping in the shower, she washed her hair quickly with the lavender shampoo and conditioner and then hopped out. She wished that he would have woken her up earlier. She didn’t want to feel rushed. But maybe that was her fault because she wanted him to kiss her longer…Rolling her eyes she stepped out to see Nova standing with his wallet beside the bed. “I have some bad news,” he mumbled angrily.

“What?” she hesitated to ask?

“Damon’s coming with us; ordered to tag along by…your father.”

“Are you kidding me?”

He shook his head. “And Chloe’s also coming but taking Xavier for new clothes as he is getting taller; his jeans are barely fitting him which I actually saw her buy him a month ago.”

“Damn he’s lucky,” she shook her head. “I haven’t seen Xavier around lately.”

“He’s not really a people person, which isn’t good as he’s going to be the future alpha of the pack. He hides out in the mountains by himself.”

“I see,” it was ironic as both of her parent’s children were loners.

Once she dressed in grey skinny jeans and a black leather jacket, they left for the truck. Damon, Hadyn and Tate, stood there waiting for them. They all ignored the unwanted passenger, and hopped in Nova’s truck. She sat in the front, while the others were in the back.

*I’m right behind you kids, drive safely,* Chloe’s voice erupted in each of their minds.

They drove for what seemed like three hours, until they saw the mall up ahead. Finding a parking spot was insane, even though it was almost noon. Santana saw her little brother and ran up to him.

“Hey Lupita. How’ve you been? You haven’t even come to see me!” she pouted.

“I’ve been busy,” he kicked the ground trying to act like a full grown man. She laughed inside at that, he was so cute.