CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX

So......How did you like the last chapter?? I <3 writing it! Sorry if there are lots of mistakes, I'm freakin' tired right now! Wooo

Vote, comment, fan..

SummerKisses

CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX

STILL IN NOVA’S POV…CONTINUING ON…

“Nova!” someone screamed, sounding worried.

Opening his eyes, he saw a woman with long black hair and brown eyes. She was beautiful, like an angel. Looking around, he saw that he was outside in the forest.

“Thank God, you’re okay! We escaped, but you protected me…” the woman told him happily, smiling big.

“W-Who are you?” he asked her, “And…who am I?”

“Are…you okay? Did you get hit in the head Nova?” the woman asked.

“My name is Nova?” he asked her.

“Yes, it is. We’re werewolves, Nova. I’m Casey, your best friend. We just escaped from getting killed. The Star pack had us running, that’s for sure. Are you in any pain?”

“Casey? Who is the Star pack? And yeah, I feel sore all over,” Nova moaned as he stood up, noticing he was naked.

“I-I’m sorry to tell you this Nova, but everyone is dead. Your family…they were slaughtered by Santana and her pack. We’re the only survivors,” she cried, tears trickling down her cheeks.

“M-My family…they were murdered?!” he yelled.

“I’m so sorry Nova!” she cried, wrapping her arms around his neck. He just sat there, numb. There was no memory of it, but he seemed so furious and fuming with a burning desire to kill.

“We’ll get revenge; I swear on my life, they will pay!” Nova roared.

“We’ll have to find a place to stay first, I know some people that can help. Come on,” she pulled him up. “Just shift into your wolf so we can get there faster,” she told him.

“How?” he asked, feeling confused.

“Just believe in it. Picture your wolf and shift. It’s easy, Nova.”

He tried with all his might. After an hour of useless effort, he quit. Casey only stared at him, not sure why he couldn’t shift. Was it like what happened with Damon? She sighed; frustrated that Daniel put him through such a tough ordeal, causing him to lose his wolf.

“Well come on then. We’ll have to walk there,” she told him, pulling him up off the ground.

After an hour of walking, they came to a cave opening. “It’s just in here,” she pointed to the entrance.

“Are you sure? It’s a cave, how do you know they’re in here?” he asked, unsure.

“I’ve been here before, come!” she pulled him along, a little too roughly, causing him to wince.

“Sorry, I’m just scared,” she lied.

“Its okay, Angel,” he said quietly.

Casey blushed at the new nickname and pulled him along, further into the cave. She knew exactly where to go. They came to the room where he was a couple hours before, but of course he couldn’t remember it as they used a certain spell on him.

“Who goes there?” Daniel called as they got further into the cave.

“It’s Casey,” she answered.

“Oh, what happened to you guys?” Daniel asked, trying to sound worried.

“The Star pack murdered our pack, we’re the only survivors! Remember how I told you that they were acting suspicious around a month ago? Well they were planning something, I just knew it and nobody believed me!” she smiled inwardly at how well her acting was.

“I was too late,” Daniel whispered. “When you told me, I started investigating. Apparently, your brother Derek wanted to become Alpha so he started an alliance with your enemy, the Star pack. I thought they wouldn’t act so fast, so I’ve been siding with rogues,” he covered his face with both hands to show he was frustrated.

“I want them dead!” Nova spat angrily.

Daniel looked at Casey and nodded. “We’ll get Revenge. You just have to trick them. Since Casey and I are witches, we can make you into the strongest warrior alive. What do you say?” Daniel asked Nova.

“Hell yes!” Nova growled.

They planned and dressed him up with a black mask and covered his body with a black cape/dress to hide his identity. And to cover his scent, Casey used one of her special potions to erase it from his aura. Since the spell that was used to erase his memories and make him die for a few seconds was dark, each time he became angry, the darkness enveloped part of his soul. Casey smirked, knowing full well that Santana felt her mate die. He wasn’t, of course. It was a trick they used. With Daniel’s and her magic combined all into the one spell, it was a strong one, hard to break. The only person that could do so…was her old friend, Elle. Shaking her head, she started brainwashing the man she loved ever since she was a child.

“Santana is our number one enemy, Nova. No matter what happens, you must kill her, understand?” she told him.

“Yes,” he nodded at her in agreement.

“But don’t kill her right away, wait until this battle happens,” she thought it over and wanted it to be done in front of her family and pack members.

“Why?” he asked, confused and a little angry that he had to wait.

“Revenge is sweeter when done with a large audience. Yes, that should be your name, ‘Revenge!’ she smiled at him.

“Revenge, eh? I like it,” Nova smirked.

END OF CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX

Ohhhh I really don't like Casey, Daniel, and Morgan >:O Well tell me what you think!:)