CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE

Yay! The next chapter!

Tell me what you think after!

SummerKisses

CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED…

IN NOVA’S POV

“Oh God, I miss her,” Nova spoke out loud.

It was late at night while he lay in his truck on the side of the road. Nova couldn’t stop thinking about her, his beautiful mate. He loved her so much; he’d do anything for her. But in the end, she only stabbed him in the heart like nothing, by going with his best friend.

*Hey Nova, I can’t sleep. Tell me a story?* Santana mind linked him.

*A story? Hmm…* he laughed. His little mate was so childish and cute. Thinking it over, he knew which story to tell her.

*How about Little Red Riding Hood?* he suggested.

*Yes please,* she replied.

*Once upon a time there was a little girl who was loved by-* he started the story until the end.

Listening, he heard no reply from her. Guessing she fell asleep, he looked through the half-clouded window and stared out at the snow falling. His wolf growled, not liking him being so nice to their unfaithful little mate.

*Don’t,* Nova sighed.

*She doesn’t deserve your kindness. She should know that by cheating on us that there are consequences for doing so. Why be so kind to her?*

* I love her too much to make her sad. Even though she did that to us, I can’t bare to be the one to hurt her.”

*I guess that does make sense. If she cried, my heart would hurt in pain. But it pisses me off!* Sebastian snarled.

Nova pulled the small blanket up towards his chin as he lay down in the back seat of his truck. He was just a little ways out of Troy’s territory. It began to get dark, so he pulled to the side of the road to sleep. He wasn’t planning to, but as he got further and further away from Santana, all he could think about was her. In the end, he’d probably get into an accident from not being able to concentrate through the snowfall that still continued to fall throughout the night.

*I can’t believe Damon and her…* Sebastian whimpered.

*Don’t think about it. He-was my best friend. Because we were friends, I’ll do the right thing and pay him back for all the times he helped me out when my mom died.*

*You’re going to give our mate to him?!* Sebastian growled furiously.

Nova could feel his wolf try to pounce out and shift, so he closed his eyes to gain back control.

*No! Tomorrow I’ll call Troy and tell him not to kill him but exile the bastard. It’s the least I can do…* Nova told his wolf, voice breaking. He could feel his emotions waver for his old friend, not wanting to see Damon dead no matter what he did. Nova felt his eyes droop. Looking up at the foggy dark sky, snow swaying as the wind blasted through the air, he sighed.

MORNING

Nova awoke the sky still dark as it was about five AM. Picking up the phone, he called Troy who he knew woke up around that time to start patrolling.