CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Santana woke up to Nova kissing her gently. “Time for training love,” his tongue licked at his mark on her neck. She felt so much pleasure there, so sensitive. Jumping out of bed, she looked down to see her naked body. “Oh my god!” she yelled before yelping as her head throbbed in pain. “I can’t even remember how I got back here?” she said as she threw a robe on. “Neither can I,” he lied.

She was a complete obedient mate when drunk, which he really liked. Anything he asked, she would run to do his bidding. Smirking as she ran into the shower, he followed. Santana felt his arms around her, as the warm water sprinkled down her body. “I love this,” he smelled her hair that had shampoo in it.

“It’s lavender.”

“It’s new, you’ve never used this before,” he scrunched his large hands through her soaking blonde hair. “Feels so nice too,” he smiled as he played with the soapy strands. Not being able to stand him touching her any longer as she was about to pounce on him, she pushed him away and continued. “You’re distracting me,” she laughed.

“So are you love,” he snarled.

After they finished showering, Santana dressed in one of the many track suits. This one was light baby blue, and she preferred it to the horrendous pink one. “It’s going to be hard training when we have hangovers,” she sighed as they walked towards the clearing. She took an aspirin, but still felt the throbbing pain around her temples.

As Nova walked beside her, she glanced at him secretly. He was so handsome and such a turn on. She didn’t know when she started having such an attraction for him; when she first met him? The feeling she felt for Damon was nothing like what she felt for Nova. She couldn’t even hate him, not even hurt him. It felt like if she did, it would rip her heart out doing so.

She saw her mother and jumped into her open arms. “Hey mamma,” she smiled.

“Mamma? Hmm I like that,” she hugged her daughter tightly.

*I want to talk with you later, its secret yeah know; so don’t be going and telling dad about it.*

*Oh okay; after training sweetie!*

Troy stood at the top of the stage, and smiled at her as she walked in. “Santana, come up and give your father a hug!”

She did so happily and hugged him lovingly. “Hello dad,” she smiled warmly at him.

“How have you and your mate been? We’ve been so busy, haven’t been able to check in with you.”

“It’s fine,” she replied.

Walking back to Nova, she snickered at him as he prepared himself to fight against her.

“You’re a tough one love, I need to beat your ass this time,” he laughed.

“Like you could!” she chuckled at him as she swiped her leg against his, causing him to fall flat on his ass. The whole pack stared and laughed as they saw the number one alpha in the country be kicked down by his mate. Growling, he jumped up and tackled her. She screeched and rolled her body to change their position, straddling him. “Damon was right. This position suits you very nicely,” Nova grinned lustfully.

“What about me?” Damon joined in their conversation.

“Nothing!” Santana stood quickly, wiping off dust that was on her clothes.

Damon only laughed and crouched to the ground, ready to pounce. She did the same and when they clashed it was like two bulls. Damon seemed weaker, and she was able to get him down on the ground completely. “Are you okay? Quit going easy on me!” she growled.