CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN

   Damon couldn’t sleep, as Santana tormented his thoughts. He laughed so hard when he text her that message that tears fell down his cheeks. She was so damn cute! His heart beat rapidly just thinking about her smile and hearing her laugh. He missed it so much; he didn’t realize that he walked all the way to her house. Staring at her window he finally got the courage to make a snow ball. Barely containing his hushed chuckles he threw it. When it smashed against her window he fell on the ground letting out a snort. She probably shit herself! He laughed so hard, echoing throughout the forest.

Santana was half asleep; thinking about Damon’s text. Shaking her head, she yawned quietly to herself.

*Sage, I can’t believe he text me that.*

Can’t you? That was so predictable. He saw you, and he’s got a sense of humour. I knew he was going to do something like that.

*But that’s so embarrassing!*

Sage laughed.

*Ugh, you never understand.* she growled lowly.

She rolled over and folded her arms on the pillow. After five minutes, she was drifting off to sleep. All of a sudden, something hit her window. It was so loud her heart wrenched in pain from the alarm.

*Sage! What do I do?*

Relax. It’s just you know who. Don’t you smell him?

She did. Even still, him being just outside her window…She couldn’t relax now. Another one suddenly hit her window again, causing an annoyed feeling to rise within her. Why can’t he just text me? And it’s the middle of the night! She looked over at the clock. Two AM; really Damon?!

Her attire had too much skin showing, but she didn’t care. He’d already seen her nude! Her anger came back again. She had on pink booty shorts with a small white tank top as it was so hot in the house from the heater. It hugged her body nicely. She smiled. Two can play this game.

Did you forget that you also saw him nude today? In my opinion, I’d say you two are even. Why make him go crazy?

She didn’t know why. She just wanted him to like her, not tease her.

*Does that mean I want him as a mate Sage?* she stuttered.

Yeah.

Ugh! She sat up shakily and looked out the window. He stood there with a smile on his face. He looked good, manly. She stopped before she went on and on about his excellent appearance. Opening the window, she whispered angrily “What are you doing here? You said you would come tomorrow! It’s late!”

“It is tomorrow. I couldn’t wait!”

“It’s two AM, when people sleep; like I was just doing!”

He laughed. “No you weren’t. Embry asked Sage. She seemed to really like the contact!”

Santana’s mouth dropped open.

*Sage, you traitor!*

I couldn’t help it. Embry’s just too damn fine!

*We’ll talk about this later wolf!* she yelled at her.

Looking at Damon, she shook her head. “You’re a bad wolf Damon; you like to make me angry, don’t you?”

A grin flashed across his face. It was so sweet, she blushed.

“And you’re a bad little wolf that surely needs to be spanked!” he laughed loudly.

“Oh my God Damon! You are so weird!” she couldn’t help but laugh as well while her face went red as a tomato.

He suddenly jumped up to her window and forced himself in. “Wait. Get out!” she hissed at him.

“I can’t.”

“Well why not?” Seriously Damon; you’re twenty three years old. Act your age.”

“I am. And this is what adults do.”

He grabbed her hard, and kissed her. It was so gentle, his lips barely pressing. He stepped back, still holding onto her waist. His breath at her neck, he kissed the pulse beating there. The kiss fuelling a fire deep within her and she panted from the heat it produced.

Her wolf howled. The only thought was “No.” She pushed him away.

“Please leave.”

“No.” He stared at her, with passion in his eyes.

“Just leave before I get really mad at you,” she had her back to him.

It was silent. She heard the window open and close. He was gone. Slowly walking to it, she saw him looking up at her with a pained expression on his face. Was he crying? She thought she saw a tear run down his cheek. He disappeared into the forest after that. The snow began to fall, as she stared at the sky. Why did he kiss her? Something inside her said she shouldn’t, but another said to love him strongly. She felt like she was betraying someone. Who? She did like the kiss. But she felt it was wrong. He was like a magnet to her, and she didn’t want to let go. But she had to…

That was cruel of you.

*Be quiet.*

He really loves you. I can feel it, see it. His heart beats fast for you.

*He just met me a couple days ago!*

Have you ever heard of the saying “It only takes three seconds to fall in love?”

She felt bad. Biting her lips, she sat down on the bed. “I’m so mean,” she mumbled to herself. Santana hated her life. Everything was so complicated. She suddenly felt pain in her chest, a sadness exploding without warning. Tears fell down her face for no reason. She always wanted to be loved, but when someone actually did, she pushed them away. Crying in her pillow, she slept.

Damon ran away into the forest, his heart feeling broken. She didn’t want him. The tears fell down his face, shinning in the moonlight. He shifted and ran until he felt numb. His heart still hurt. Why does it have to be her?! He kept running and running.

Meanwhile, Nova, Chloe, and Troy were on their way…