CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Santana stopped what she was doing, and turned away from him. The last thing she wanted to do was show him her face at the moment. It felt heated, and she knew it was probably fifty shades of red. His scent filled her nostrils, causing her body to shake with want. She didn’t realize it before, as her anger filled her senses when it came to this wolf. But when she moaned, she wished she never did. He thought she was hurt, and turned her to him worriedly. He saw it all right, felt her arousal as his eyelashes lowered and he licked his lips hungrily. She felt extremely aware of his strong hands on her shoulders. His touch caused a scorching heat to flare on her skin, and the low moan she let out pulled him closer to her. He grabbed her cheeks roughly and lowered his lips to hers. It was amazing. Damon’s kiss was sweet, gentle, loving. But Nova’s kiss was…Demanding, hungering, forceful, and passionate. She could go on and on about it. She squirmed when his hand went down to her breasts and squeezed.

I can’t tell you how happy I am! Sage howled loudly.

“Don’t, Nova,” she whimpered trying to remove his hands. Sage’s comment caused her to think clearly. This man had an attitude problem, was way too possessive and forceful. It was just…his good looks and sweet smell that made her crave his touch. To live with him forever, would drive her insane. Shaking her head she pushed against his chest.

“You’re mine Santana. This is my right, to touch and kiss you. I’ll let it go for now, but next time we go further,” he looked at her hungrily.

His attitude brought the anger that she felt for him earlier resurface. Standing up, she stared down at him. Her legs shook, remembering the sweet taste of his mouth. Stopping a moan, she yelled at him “I am not yours and I’ll never be!”

He stood so fast, she backed away into her dresser. He stepped closer, his mouth in a grim line. She saw his clenched fists, and crimson face. It scared the hell out of her. She even felt the rage from him in her heart, knowing that he was extremely livid. “You take one more step Nova, and I swear I’ll go crazy on your ass,” she threatened. He smiled, but it didn’t reach his eyes.

“I’d love that. You going crazy on my ass, a great turn on love. But I’d prefer to do that to you instead.”

“Quit being perverted.” She growled at him.

That’s when Chloe burst into the room, an excited expression on her face. “He’s here that bastards finally here!” She grabbed her daughter and hugged her tightly. She knew Santana’s feelings about not liking the killing part. Maybe she’d make an exception? Hell no!

“Please don’t kill him mom. It’s not good,” she pleaded with her one last time. “He probably already knows by seeing the truck.”

Letting go of her mother, she glared at Nova and walked out the door. She saw Morgan getting out of his truck slowly, as if anticipating. Her father Troy waited until he was close to the house to ambush him. “Santana, he knows it’s us for sure. I taught him everything about scents. I can’t believe my own friend kidnapped my only child at the time!” he growled. When he saw his chance, he walked out of the sliding door. Morgan’s face was impassive, stood his ground.

“Hello Troy. I knew when the smell of wolf filled her room that you were coming,” he said with a lazy voice. Even though inside he felt like he was going to shit himself in fear. When Chloe walked out as well, he gasped. She looked even more beautiful, no woman could compare to her. Maybe her daughter, but…His heart wrenched. After so many years he still couldn’t love other women. Have sex with them, yes, but no woman could reach deep into his soul like she did. Swallowing hard, he greeted her. “Hello lovely.”