CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

After training for six hours straight, Santana was exhausted beyond anything she’d ever felt before in her life. Feeling cramped and bruised all over, she walked back to the pack house.

“Hey Luna!” Hadyn smiled as she jumped in front of her.

“Call me Santana; it feels awkward being called that,” she laughed not to seem rude.

“Sure. As long as you come and have a drink with me tonight at Moe’s.”

Santana raised an eyebrow at that “Moe’s, like on The Simpsons?”

Nodding, Hadyn pulled her along towards the pack house. She saw Nova talking with Tate in a heated conversation about accepting mates. A low growl erupted from Hadyn, feeling sad that she was rejected.

“Hadyn, I’m eighteen though. I can’t get into a bar.” The looked she sent back at her said ‘Are you an idiot?’

“You’re Alpha Troy’s daughter, and the mate of the most powerful Alpha in the country! Of course you’ll be let in. And besides, we’re in Alberta; eighteen is the legal age to drink here.”

She blushed. “I didn’t think of that. I’m starting to really like Alberta,” she winked at her new friend.

Walking up the steps, Nova smiled at her as she did. “Hello love. Feeling sore?” he snickered.

“No,” she lied through her teeth, feeling extremely sore all over.

Grabbing her hand, he yanked her to him. Noses just inches away from each other’s. An electric current flashed through them at that moment, and they kissed savagely. Santana felt hungry for his touch, taste, feel. Once his mouth was on hers, the whole world ceased to exist. His tongue pushed against her lips and she parted them so he could enter. Panting frantically, he began touching in her most sensitive places. A loud grunt sounded but they ignored it. She moaned when he tightened his arms around the small of her back.

“Okay, that’s enough Alpha,” Tate pulled them apart awkwardly.

Nova growled loudly once they separated. Santana panted. Turning to Tate, he narrowed his eyes angrily. “Did you just do that?”

“Because, look!” he pointed to the entrance.

Damon was walking ahead looking emotionless, coming there way. His clothes were dirty and blood soaked. He looked like a whole different person, mean and uncaring.

“That doesn’t happen every day that you see him looking like that,” Tate mumbled quietly while Hadyn nodded.

Santana stared at the man who she thought she loved. The feelings she felt for him were disappearing, she knew that. Something deep within her, said to never let go of him. But this man wasn’t Damon. It couldn’t be!

He walked up the steps, without looking at either of them; he went up to his room. Hadyn stared at Tate wide eyed while Santana ran after him. Nova followed but she begged him to stay.

*Please. Just let me talk to him for once. Something’s wrong with him.*

He stared into her eyes for a moment then stormed off outside. She felt bad, but knew that Damon needed a talking to.

Damon’s POV

Running into the forest, Damon needed to vent his anger on something. He thought about the Rogues that ran in a certain area around two hours away. His blood boiled and teeth grinded. Nova pissed him off so bad! “Santana shouldn’t be his. She should be MINE!” he snarled.