Chapter 80

This one is pretty boring, but I've had writer's block for a couple days now and this is all I got. But I've already finished the next chapter and that one is way better, trust me....

Vote, comment, fan...

SummerKisses

And that's Lizzy in the pic! Her eyes look greenish in the pic so I changed her eye colour in the story to a greenish blue. w/e!

CHAPTER EIGHTY

“So you’re saying that I was under some sort of spell, and that you thought I was dead?” Nova questioned Santana as she lay close to his side on the hospital bed. They’d been talking for an hour so far, and she could honestly say it felt like paradise. His scent surrounded her and his body made her feel safe. Santana nodded against his chest, sighing in content when his scent filled her nostrils.

“I-I killed innocent people,” he stared at the wall across the room; his eyes cast with such sadness that made Santana want to comfort him. Her hand went up on its own and brought his head down to her mouth. His lips quivered as hers moved against them, making smacking noises. Everything felt so right, so in place. After a minute, the sexual tension in the air was intense. Both were panting in need, hands roaming every last crevice, pulling at each other’s hospital gowns. Santana was grateful to her friends and family for giving them privacy.

Her hands gripped his wild black hair that hadn’t been cut in forever while his hands roamed down her waist and then underneath the gown. Her skin shivered at his touch but heated against the length of his body. Knowing that he wore nothing but the gown aroused her. A growl escaped her lips as she thought about Casey being close to him. Her nails scratched at his back as he silenced her angry thoughts by sucking on her mark, his mark.

“Nova, Oh God, I love you,” Santana moaned in complete happiness.

     He licked her mark right then, making her gasp loudly with pleasure. Nova smirked into the crook of her neck, trailing kisses up it until he reached her mouth. Once there, he stopped and leaned back. Santana could tell he was happy by the look in his eyes, but also knew that inside himself he was overcome with guilt.

“I love you too,” he smiled happily before leaning in to peck her lips.

A knock sounded at the door, causing her to hiss at the interruption. Nova laughed at her anger and then called whoever knocked to come in. It was Derek, followed by Damon.

“Hey bro,” Derek smiled genuinely.

“What are you doing here, Derek?” Nova glared. Santana then realized that Nova still hated his brother with a passion. She slapped his arm gently, making him turn the glare back to her.

“He was there for me the whole time you were…gone. I would have killed myself Nova, but he kept me going, and so did Damon!” she growled, but made sure it didn’t sound threateningly.

Nova looked at Derek and nodded, “thank you for watching over her.”

Derek returned the nod, but shuttered as Nova growled loudly, echoing about the room. Santana tensed as she noticed why he became so livid. His once brown eyes, now black, were locked on Damon. She gasped as he tightened his arm around her waist, snarling while barring his canines.

“Nova, stop, he was there for me as well. And he has a mate now!” she wrapped her arms around his neck to calm him down. His black eyes widened and slowly turned back to brown.

“Bring her to me, I want proof,” Nova said sternly.

Damon sighed then replied “Are these good enough?” he pointed to his neck where large bite marks were. “She’s a hybrid, half vampire, half werewolf,” he smiled at Nova’s scowl.