CHAPTER SEVENTY

Ok, so this chapter is very, very short. Probably one of the shortest of all the chapters.

I just wanted it to end right there.

Until the next chapter,

Enjoy!

SummerKisses

CHAPTER SEVENTY

So many voices erupted into her head on full volume. She ignored them, even though she knew deep inside that she shouldn’t have. As she saw was Derek lying on the ground, not breathing, and that nothing mattered anymore. She could tell that he was living, just barely. It hurt her heart to see him like that, looking so beat down and vulnerable. She knew that in order to save the packs and her family, she’d have to kill the threat. And the threat was ‘Revenge.’

*Stop!* *don’t do it!* her parents shouted at her. She didn’t listen…

In the next moment, she was on her way, teeth bared to show she meant harm. The hooded figure crouched down into a ball. She could see that the person’s body was shaking for some reason.

After five minutes of just staring at him or her, the figure stood slowly. Santana looked around, noticing that she’d stopped, watching him as if in a trance. Derek’s groaning caught her attention, bringing back her anger. She sprinted once again, and as she got there, the figure didn’t move. Thinking that he or she was afraid, she pounced on the person, ready to kill. But then the sudden thought occurred to her. Who was this person, who had made her life miserable for so long? The urge to find out ate at her, fixating most of her attention. Lifting her leg leisurely above the mask, she pulled the hood that covered ‘his’ black ruffled hair. She saw dark brown eyes gazing back at her behind the mask. They looked familiar, giving off a weird vibe.

 Santana stared at them, until she heard the pack members coming to interrupt her little observation. Nervous that they’d bring ‘Revenge’ back to his killing spree, she flipped the mask off with her paw.

A loud sob escaped her throat, tears forming in her gold eyes. And then the loudest howling she’d ever heard echoed throughout the forest, sounding in extreme and agonizing pain. And that was when she noticed it was herself who was doing the howling. Wheezing she felt arms go around her belly. It was like she wasn’t there, just watching from afar.

*NO, NO, NO!* she screamed to whoever picked her up through the mind link.

Sobbing loudly, still in her wolf form, she kicked around angrily.

Santana stared at his face as she was pulled away, who gazed right back at her. She saw no recognition in his eyes, only a certain numbness that she observed in her reflection…the day he died way back in January. Memories kept flooding back into her mind, ripping out her heart, her soul.

‘Revenge’

It was Nova.

END OF CHAPTER SEVENTY

So? AREN'T YOU HAPPY? YAY!! You see, I planned it from the start! I'm soooo bloody happy to finally write and upload this chapter! There's way more to come, to understand what really happened.

Thanks for reading and supporting!!

Love from,

SummerKisses