~Note~

Hey guys! 😀

Sorry for disappointing all of you...but this not an update.

I know all of you must have been waiting for the update desperately as the story is at it's peak.

And my exams are also done long time back.

The reason I'm unable to update is...unfortunately I've met with an accident...a brutal one😰😰.

I fell down from the terrace (2nd floor) of my home as a monkey tried to climb over me and I was at the pit wall and with a slight flinch I ended up slipping down the terrace.

All this happened on 22nd Nov Evening and things just got worse.

I was immediately rushed to the hospital and by God's grace...the CEO of the hospital is known to my Dad.

And I given the utmost importance as soon as I was rushed into the hospital.

I was rushed into the Operation theatre as soon as the diagnosis was done. I had an internal bleeding due to which my blood levels in my body were depleting at an alarming rate. My right kidney was completely shattered and it was the reason for the internal bleeding. It has been removed and they stabilised me for that night and kept me on the ventilator.

I got my consciousness on 23rd afternoon.

I've literally scared everyone of my family members. For almost 24 hours they just sat in the hospital just praying for my well being.

After I was awake things got better. 

I had a right collar bone fracture and a right pelvic fracture to still deal with.

On 26th Nov my pelvic fracture was operated and fixed.

My lower jaw has two hairline fractures.

I was discharged on 1st Dec. I'm still recovering and it would really take time.

Doctors said that I was really really blessed as I've escaped with minimum injuries.

I don't know when I'll be able to update but I'm not going to leave the story incomplete.

I promise.

I'll surely update once I'm back to normal.

Thank you for all my readers who are so patient.

Means a lot😊.

Really Sorry for making you guys wait.

I'm feeling guilty but can't really help.

I just hope...I could recover sooooon. 😖😖

💖💖💖💖💖