~ Chapter-31 : Arrival of 'Natasha Kapoor'👱🏼‍♀️ ~

CHAPTER-31

Priya hisses in pain,feeling the pressure of the fluid injected into her veins.

Jayesh puts back the syringe in the tray saying "Let the fluid do its work. Tab tak scan karle?", with a straight face.

Priya just nods walking to the bed and lies down on her stomach closing her eyes.

He focuses the equipment over her back, capturing an X-ray of it. Both walk out of the lab with a cannula still injected into her vein.

Reaching his cabin,they take their seats while Jayesh asks " So, how is your new boss,Beta?",talking to her after such a long time.

She smiles saying "He's good Uncle... Peehu se bohot lagaav hain...he loves spending time with her and Peehu too loves spending time with him".

Jayesh smiles asking "Par tumhe kaisa lagta hain..tumhare boss?".

She looks into his eyes replying"Acche Hain...Uncle...We're more like friends now..Bas aur kuch nahi",slightly blushing.

He too smiles seeing her patting her head,he says "Yeh toh bahut achi baat hain na...Beta..humesha aise hi haste rehna", with an alluring smile.

She too smiles wide at his words "Kisi ki nazar naa lage.. meri bacchiyon ko".

-----------------

The sun seems to be right above one's head, but Ram is still in his slumber.

Krishna and Dadi were done waking him but he turned his ears deaf sleeping away to glory.

A lady walks into the Kapoor Mansion with her luggage, wearing a tank top paired up with jeans.

Seeing Dadi and Krishna, she drops the luggage screaming "Dadi...Maa...", running towards them,she hugs both of them.

Krishna pats the lady back yelling at her "Chodna...Choti..you're choking me". Smiles were beaming on their lips meeting her after too long a time.

The lady asks "Where's Bhai,Maa?",looking around.

Dadi replies "Woh abhi tak ghode bhej ke so raha hain...Nalaayak kaheeka...",venting out her anger.

The lady smiles at Dadi pacifying her "I'll wake him up...Dadi..Aap chinta mat karo",kissing Dadi's cheek.

Climbing stairs, she reaches Ram's room grabbing a few cushions from the couch, she tip-toed walks towards him.

Standing a few feet away, she swirls the cushion round and projects it at her target.

It travels in the air swiftly hitting Ram face, straight and hard. He jerks out of his sleep, moving the cushion off his face and another one hits his face.

He yells " Ouch!",covering his nose under his palm.

Sitting up straight, he looks around the room,his eyes settled over the lady holding cushíons, mischievousness spilling through her smile.

Ram was surprised seeing her here,but angrier for disturbing his dreamy sleep.

Standing up on his feet,he shouts "Natasha...How dare you..Ruktu", chasing her behind.

She quickly escapes running out of the room and downstairs calling" Maa...dekho Bhai ko".

Ram was quick enough to get hold of her hand,he quickly lifted her off the ground"Ab bol..aise utaathe hain koi apne Bhai ko", tickling her furiously.

She burst into peals of laughter pleading " Sorry Bhai.ab bas bhi karo", trying to hold his palms.

He too giggles along, hearing hers. He puts her down on the couch, sitting beside her.