~ Chapter-40 : Golu uncle is your PAPA ~

I'm back with an update guys...as promised 🥳🥳

CHAPTER - 40

Priya grins "Of course yaar...I'll come down quick", pacifying her.

Looking down at Peehu she says "Chale Madam?", teasing her.

Peehu nods getting down on her feet and rushes into the washroom.

While giving a bath to Peehu, she asks all of a sudden "Mumma...yeh laal-laal kya hain?", trying to wipe it off with her tiny palms.

Priya flinches "Peehu...we'll talk about it later baby. Close your eyes now", grabbing her arms. Peehu closes her eyes reluctantly.

Priya quickly finishes Peehu's bath, draping her in a towel as she walks towards the bed. Making Peehu sit, she brought the new pair of clothes Shruthi gave.

"Mumma...these are not Peehu's clothes", pointing towards the clothes, she denies putting them on.

Priya sighs at her pleading "Peehu...Mumma is a very tired baby. For now wear them...tang mat karo", convincing her.

Peehu puts them on playing no further tantrums.

After a while, Peehu slowly grabs the mangalsutra and tucks it asking "Mumma..yeh kya hain?", further pulling.

Priya gasps holding it tight and removes Peehu's hold over it and quickly slips it under her kurti saying "We'll talk about it later Peehu.

Now sit here...Mumma will have a shower and come back", pecking her forehead.

Priya quickly finished her bath feeling exhausted and tired. Taking Peehu along, she walks down to the breakfast table and Shruthi calls Palash to join and serve them.

Peehu denies having Idly. Priya glares at Peehu, fed up with all her tantrums.

She asks Shruthi if she has hame-made 'Makhan'. Shruthi curls her lower lip, nodding in negation.

Priya asks "Curd?", and Shruthi gets the curd and Priya mixes the chutney and curd, dipping it with Idly, she feeds Peehu and she eats relishing her food filling her little tummy.

Priya too eats a little, not having any appetite. Palash insists her to take rest, she agrees and Peehu walks behind her holding the end of Priya dupatta tight in her fist.

Palash cals her out "Peehu...aap mere paas aa jao...Mumma ko sone do", holding his arms wide to embrace Peehu.

She just hugs Priya's limb tight "Mumma chahiye..".

Priya nods in disbelief "Accha...chalo...Sleep with me for a while", not having energy to neither argue nor convince.

Laying Peehu over the bed, she too slips under the duvet patting Peehu's chest while Priya too closes her eyes.

Peehu looks at her Mumma for a while and asks "Mumma...yeh laal-laal kya hain...abhi tak gaya hi nahi?", trying to rub it off.

Priya opens her eyes, quickly grabbing Peehu's palms and pecking on both she says "Yeh laal-laal nahi Peehi...Ise Sindoor kehte hain", trying to slowly put her thoughts in words.

Peehu sits upright on the bed asking "Sindoor matlab..Mumma?", excited hearing a new word from Priya.

Priya giggles at her excitement, making Peehu lie down colser to her "Aapko yaad hain...hum jab bhi Mandir jaate hain...Mumma applies a bindi of red powder on your forehead".

Nodding her head in affirmation, she says "That's Kumkum Mumma", putting her head on Priya's bosom.

Priya smiles at her smartness "Haan baby...But when you put the same Kumkum here", pointing to her hairline "We call it Sindoor", trying to put in as simple as possible.