~ Chapter-39 : Mine Alone ~

Finally I'm done with my exams and here I'm back with an update. 

Sorry for the delay...a lot had been happening around and I had to take a break and on top of it my exams. 

And as I'm a little more idle now...I'll be updating more frequently to compensate the previous delays.

CHAPTER-39

Priya sniffs silently, weeping not even in a state to absorb her surroundings.

She just keeps her grip tight over the wall-edge trying her best not to create a scene, badly trying to get a hold on herself.

Getting no response from her, Palash turns her around forcefully and is taken aback to see her so devastated.

Before he could even utter a word, she was about to collapse but Palash caught her in time. He took her to the nearby seat, made her sit and he too sat beside her.

She covers her face in her palms wiping off tears and sits in peace.

Palash turns her "I asked you to deny Priya. What have you done ?", with moisture accumulating his eyes.

She looks down at her palms mumbling "Bua-sa...I felt like my bua-sa was asking me to fulfill her last wish Palash", looking up into his eyes.

She further continued "Main kaise mana kar deti. I didn't even get a chance to fulfill her last wish. Woh humesha apne ko budhiya kehti thi...I just felt that she is pleading me to fulfill her last wish in the form of Bua-sa. How could I deny, Palash?", fresh tears leaving her eyes.

"I'm sorry...main mana nahi kar payi", breaking down badly.

He know what importance does Bua-sa hold in her life. "Calm down Priya", caressing her arm.

She just sits panting and rubbing her temples, struggling to breath.

"Breath Priya...Don't stress yourself...Breath baba" caressing her palm soothing her.

She rests her head back taking deep breaths trying to cope up with the ache in her chest. Few more tears spill down her doe eyes, making her worse.

"Priya ro mat yaar...It'll just make you even more weak and you know that" pacifies Palash making her head rest over his shoulder "Sleep Priya...you need this very much", caressing her palm.

Priya has reached her saturation point, she hardly can comprehend or absorb anything.

She closes her burning eyes blindly following what Palash says.

________________

Ram looks around looking for Priya but fails to find her around.

Standing up, he walks around to find her.

He freezes finding Priya asleep on Palash shoulder, their palm entwined and Palash speaking over his mobile. The closeness didn't really please his eyes.

He walks back with unknown anger seeping through him. He sits fisting his palms.

He closes his palms for a while and he hears a loud shriek of Neha.

He splits open his eyes looking at Neha.

She grabs her bump with sudden cramps.

Vikrams quickly goes to fetch a Doctor.

Ram goes and kneels down "Kya hua Darling?", asking worriedly. She was so lost in the cramps that she failed to respond.

Krishna and Natasha rush to Neha in distress.