~ Chapter-46 : Days Kept Rolling ~

Hello Guys....

I'm back with an Update...

Happie Reading !!!!

______________________________

CHAPTER-46

Tucking Peehu in the bed, Priya too joins her after having their dinner.

Staring at Priya, Peehu quickly sits up complaining "Mumma...cheating...Remove your robe...aap hamare custom thod rahe ho", pulling her robe.

Sighing deep, Priya smiles "Uthaar rahi hu baba...wait", convincing the stubborn girl.

Peeling off her robe, she puts it aside and slides into the comforter beside Peehu.

Peehu instantly hugs Priya resting her head on her bosom uttering "Mumma...aap na...Teddy bear se bhi soft ho", complimenting her.

Smiling wide at Peehu, ruffling her hair, she gently makes Peehu sleep patting her back rhythmically.

Finding Peehu asleep, Priya too tries closing her eyes to catch some but her mind keeps iterating the whole day's events making her shift uneasily.

Her mind has kept presuming the upcoming days making it worse.

She sits up on the bed knowing the night would be sleepless no matter how hard she tries.

Looking down at Peehu, she was happy at least her child could sleep peacefully in a foreign place.

________________________

The next day Ram Priya join Peehu in a school as decided by Priya.

Days kept rolling and everyone was eventually busy in their routine.

Peehu was well settled in Kapoor Mansion and Natasha gelled well with her. Priya barely gets time with Peehu now a days.

Peehu is loved by everyone. Peehu's day begins with going to school followed by spending time with Natasha, Dadi, Krishna and Ram.

By the time Peehu reaches Priya, she's dead tired and instantly goes to sleep.

And this is affecting Priya deep inside even though she stays silent. She barely steps out of her room nowadays other than the dinner time.

She is letting the loneliness slowly conquer her.

Ram was busy in his professional life unaware of the future happenings for the things he had done.

Even though he makes sure to spend time with Priya, she just answers in short and pretends to be fine in front of him.

There were times when Ram turns up late due to his meetings and Priya waits for him till he arrives, to serve him dinner and then have hers.

And Ram being Ram, if it's late, he has his dinner with the clients and comes home finding Priya waiting for him to serve dinner.

Priya walks back quietly to her room empty stomach finding Ram has come home with his stomach full.

Unknown to her own self, the thought of losing Peehu and she'll have to be alone then after is too overwhelming for Priya.

She lets the darkness conquer her, before she again loses someone very dear to her and no one is aware of this, not even her loving husband Mr. Ram Kapoor.

Like any other day, the sun hit the horizon waking up the darkness with its spark.

The daily morning routine began in Kapoor Mansion with the workers dusting and polishing the mansion stainless while the food was being made by the chefs as per the Kapoor's demands.