~ Chapter-17 : Truth Leads to Liberation ~

CHAPTER-17

Neha jerks her a bit "Priya, I'm sorry ", holding her ears. Priya smiles a bit awkwardly "It's okay, mujhe bura nahi laga", shrugging her shoulders.

Neha makes her sit over the couch "Tum jaan na bhi nahi chahti ki mein kis baat pe tumhe gussa kiya?", looking at her. Priya just nods in negation.

Neha loses her sanity "Fatty, yeh kis mitti ki bani hain?", swaying her arms. She for the first time looks at her "Fatty?", looking a bit confused.

Neha giggles saying "Haan, Your Boss.....size dekha hain kabhi...suits him perfectly ". Priya smiles a bit agreeing with her.

Ram glares at Neha "Abhi bataata hun kaun fatty hain....ruk tu", rushing towards her.

Neha quickly hides behind Priya, defending herself "Fatty yaar....I'm pregnant...spare me", peeping from Priya's shoulder.

He glared at her " Ahaa, now you remember that you're Pregnant", trying to catch her. Peehu giggles at their banter "Tum dono bacho ki tarah lad rahe ho", putting her tiny palm over her lips.

All of them grin at her comment.

Peehu walks to Priya while Priya scoops her up in her arms making her sit over her laps.

Peehu keeps staring at Neha intently. Sensing that, Neha asks softly "Peehu, why are you staring at me? Kuch puchna chahte ho?".

Peehu diverts her gaze to the baby bump "Mumma, yeh aunty apni balloon ko apni shirt ke neeche kyun chipaayi hain?", looking at Priya.

Neha giggles at her understanding. Priya kisses her forehead lovingly witnessing her cuteness. Cupping her cheeks "Peehu...Aunty is not hiding the balloon", giggles "She is bearing a cute baby inside her tummy".

Peehu asks "Main kaise maan lu..", indirectly asking for a proof.

Priya smiles at her smartness, takes her tiny palms and puts them on Neha's tummy. Neha smiles at Peehu ''Aapko pata hain, babies laat maarte hain".

Her eyes turn into saucers witnessing another kick. Peehu claps her hands in excitement "Mumma....baby has kicked".

Vikram instantly puts his palm over Neha's tummy to witness it and the baby kicks again. Vikram was so overwhelmed that words failed to come out of his lips.

Priya keeps staring at the happenings remaining silent. Neha recalls her work yet to be done.

Neha turns a bit facing Priya "You know....my kiddo too loves you...He kicked for the first time when you rested your palm over mine", puts her palm over Priya. Priya smiles in response.

Neha further asks "Fatty, tumhe tang toh nahi karta hain na?", looking at her. She nods in negation.

Neha further continues "If he does, mujhe bataana....uska khair nahi". She smiles nodding in affirmation.

Neha walkes to Ram slapping his arm "Tang mat karna use...Samjha.?".

He looks at her "Why will I do that ?", Neha counters "Because you will and that is not allowed", indicating something else.

Ram getting it, pleads through his eyes to stay quiet.

Priya looks at Peehu "Princess, you've recited the poem very well. You know what it means?".

Peehu looks at her, putting her chin over Priya's bosom, curls her lower lip out indicating that she doesn't know.

Priya smiles warmly caressing her cheeks "Johnny apne papa se bol rahe hain....that he did not eat sugar. Papa asks him to show his mouth. Jhonny laughs HaHaHa....on getting caught ".