~ Chapter-47 : Budding Deterioration ~

Hey Guys...! 

I know it's been a long time...but better late than never...😉😉

Happie Reading !

CHAPTER - 47

Ram roars "For God's sake...Speak", glaring into her lost eyes.

Shivering under his gaze, Priya fists her palms as tight as she could, gradually drifting apart from the reality.

She whispers "Please...Please", in stammers feeling the heat seeping through her wrists.

Cold beads tickled down her temple while she twitches in discomfort hardly picking words "Get off me...Please", that was hardly a whisper.

He was not in a state to sense her suffocation and discomfort. He was just filled with anger and insecurity.

"I'm waiting Priya...Speak up", he whispers into her ear.

She was no more in the reality. Moisture accumulated in her water-line and sealed her eye-lids tight not wanting to see anymore but she fails to realise that all of it is running in her head.

Her breathing has gone uneven and shallow as time passed. Before he could say speak any further, his mobile starts ringing disturbing the whole atmosphere.

Groaning in frustration, he picks his mobile finding Mr. Chatterjee flashing on his mobile. He sighs deep, taking the call, he leaves her wrists and turns around walking into the balcony leaving Priya behind.

As soon as Ram leaves her wrists, Priya falls onto the ground like rag doll losing her senses. Her palms still intact with tight wrists.

______________________

Hanging up the call, he walks back into the room shoving his mobile into his pocket. He looks around failing to find her.

He walks into the room and was terrified witnessing her state. Priya was lying over the floor trembling and trying hard to suck in air through her nostrils.

Gasping hard, he sprints to her with sweat tickling down his temples. Scooping her up in his arms, he places her over the bed tapping her cheeks calling out "Priya...Priya...Priya", out of distress and worry.

Priya layed unconscious and her body loosing its warmth as the seconds pass. His hands quiver looking at her, he couldn't think of anything else than stare at her in guilt.

He wipes off her tear marks, thats when he realises that she's loosing her warmth. All he could think was calling up Suhani.

He quickly calls Suhani...yelling at her to be in Kapoor Mansion as soon as possible. Leaving the mobile on the bed-side table, he reaches for her fist and was shocked finding her nailing her own palm in a tight fist that it drew blood.

He carefully rubbed her palms in an attempt to provide some warmth to her body. She looked pale and fragile with stress marks and fine wrinkles adorning her facial features.

Ram was scared to death witnessing her state.

He just yelled at her and that made her unconscious, he was perplexed. He just couldn't think of anything, he was feeling numb.

He just kept staring at her and thought to himself "Why is it that she faints off when I come close to her but could sleep peacefully over Palash's shoulder?".

He just can't help himself from comparing no matter how bizarre it sounds.

He was lost in his thoughts "Priya...why can't you be normal with me just like in Bangalore? I don't know why...but I felt so insecure when you didn't turn up even after the sunset. I didn't realize at the moment but I was really harsh and I regret it Priya", pleading for her to get up non-verbally.