~ Chapter-15 : Your Forever Chunky ~

CHAPTER-15

Peehu pacifies Ram "Sorry, Golu uncle....Meri wajah se aapko daant pad gayi", she kisses over his cheeks continuing "It's impossible to tame My Angry Mumma....But thanks for trying", she pouts.

He smiles back at her nodding in agreement.

Ram walks into the kitchen with Peehu, making her sit on the kitchen counter, he goes to Priya saying "I'm sorry Priya.....I should've not come in between both of you", looking at her anticipating a reply.

She doesn't care to look at him. She says "It's okay, Sir.....I just want to show humanity in her which is lacking in most of the humans now-a-days".

He sighs and nods in agreeing. It is really good to teach kindness and humbleness at this tender age.

Thereafter none of them spoke, an awkward silence prevailed.

After a while, he goes back to his room grabbing his phone. He tries to operate it but it seems to be dead.

He sighs deeply, shoving his mobile into his pocket while something else caught his attention.

He walks to Priya "Priya, do you have an i-phone charger? Seems like my battery is dead", with a frown face. She looks at him nodding in negation.

He further asks "Koi landline ? Mujhe shankar ko call karna hain", looking around. She walks out of his sight saying "One minute....I'll just be back".

After a while, she comes back with her Nokia mobile, she hands it over to him saying "Use my mobile, Sir" and gets back to cooking.

He giggles looking at her mobile. She glares at him while he falls silent.

He stares at her mobile intently saying "I think my company pays you enough salary to afford a better phone, Priya".

She speaks after a while saying "Of course your company pays me enough but I think I have the liberty of choosing, Sir".

He grins at her nodding in affirmation further saying "Par iss zamane main aisi mobile ?", she intervenes "cheezon ke saath humesha yaadien judi hoti hain...I just don't wanna lose them", she slightly grins at him.

"Waise bhi, I don't think like any more complications in my life....I like to keep it simple", she further says.

He just keeps listening to her. thinking "Anymore?".

Peehu distracts them "Mumma bhook lagi hain.......Make it fast", both of them look at her.

Ram giggles at her gesture while Priya sighs "5 minutes baby...It's almost done". She hands over some coriander to Peehu saying "Wash this".

Peehu nods crawling toward the wash-basin. He tries to use her mobile but its password protected. He says "Priya, password hain....unlock toh karo", looking at her.

She quickly says "Password is 161215". He nods walking out calling Shankar.

He comes back after a while saying "Shankar might be here in an hour". Priya just nods saying "Breakfast is ready, Paros du?", looks at him.

He nods "Haan, aaj Golu uncle aur Peehu saath mein khaayenge", giving hi-fi to Peehu.

Priya intervenes, both of them "Peehu, set the plates and glasses on the dining table...princess", scooping her up and putting her down over the floor.

She further says "Till then, Mumma garma-garam dosa banayegi", putting the dosa-pan on the stove.

He was amused with her words. He taunts "Usse bhi kaam karwa rahi ho...She's just 3-years, Priya. At Least spare her".