~ Chapter-30 : The Moment of Creation💥 ~

CHAPTER-30

Gasping hard, she jerks off her slumber sitting up straight and stiff.

Looking around, she realises it nothing but a mere nightmare yet a dreadful one, she wipes her sweat gulping down some water.

The thought of closing her eyes sent a chill down her spine, settling in the pit of her stomach.

Sighing deep, she drops the idea, standing up on her feet. Tucking the quilt around Peehu, she turns on the bedside lamp.

Her eyes settle over the crumpled piece of paper. Picking up the paper, with a mischievous smile, a book and a pen from around, she settles on the bed beside Peehu.

Moving her knees closer to her chest, she rests them in her laps, straightening the paper she sweetly indulges herself in, dropping the time behind. Ram keeps tossing around, trying to catch some sleep.

The moment he tries to sleep, Priya's slender waist comes in picture and her pallu slightly brushes her skin, her navel playing peek-a-boo, making him lose his senses.

It was all so intoxicating, making it harder for him to catch some sleep.

Tired of chasing, he sits up cursing himself "You really have to start behaving Ram. Galti se kuch dekh kya liya ... neend hi bhaag gayi".

Walking out of his room, he makes his way towards the backyard thinking, the fresh air might fetch him some sleep.

On his way, he stole a glance at Priya's room. Finding the room open a jar with lights dimly lit, he found it unusual.

He slowly tip-toed peeped into her room, finding her scribbling down into the book with her hair in a braid, her eyes down into the book Ram slowly walked in with a tender smile dangling, sitting on the bed beside her.

She was so focussed that nothing in this world could disturb her. Admiring her enough, he gently speaks "Priya, Itni raat gaye kar kya rahi ho?", not wanting to startle her.

Hearing his voice, she looked up, and jumped in her skin closing the book, instantly stuttering "Aap kab aaye, Sir? Kuch chahiye aapko?", hiding the book behind her back and placing back the pen on the bedside table.

Ram was amused, witnessing her hiding the deeper, away from his gaze. Looking into her eyes, he says " No, I just came by seeing the dimly lit lamps.

Par tumne mere sawaal ka jaawab nahi diya". Priya shrugs off "I'm not sleepy, Sir. I've been sleeping all day", pressing her hands against one another.

He nods further probing " Haan ... But if I'm not wrong you were indulged in something", pointing towards the book Priya is trying her best to hide. She faintly smiles, saying "Just trying to get some sleep, Sir".

Facing her fully, folding his legs on the bed, he exclaims "Accha!. .. Let me help you ... Hope that could fetch me some sleep", acting smart enough to peek in the hiding book.

She tries brushing off "No, It's fine Sir .. .I can manage", with hesitation evident in her tone.

He further pesters "I insist Priya, Please", looking at her intently. Having no way around, she sighs warning "Par hasna bilkul nahi, Sir", with nervousness seeping through her.

He was perplexed at her prior warning but nevertheless nods, agreeing to her.

She closes her eyes, inhaling a huge amount of air, slowly retreats back the hidden book into her laps.

Waiting for the book to be opened, he gawks at it, trying to open it with his gaze. She was still nervous, it was evident in her eyes.

He warmly smiles swearing that he won't laugh at it with an honest tone. Gulping down a lump down her throat, she passes on the book to him.