~ Chapter-33 : Born From 'Heart'💞 ~

CHAPTER-33

Telling the destination, Priya sits in a rickshaw with a throbbing heart.

She looks around trying to divert herself from the thoughts gravitating around her. But nothing seems to work.

The thoughts running in her mind were no less than a storm making her vulnerable. Tears filled in her eyes and can spill any second.

She quickly puts both her palms on her face breaking down not having it in her to hold any longer.

"Ghutnon pe jaake Priya ko confess karne waala hu"

These words kept ringing in her ears making her lose the stability of her breath. Tears spill down her cheeks turning into stream in no time.

She felt the darkness of her past surrounding her again. This was the least she ever expected from Ram.

But perhaps, destiny was never in her control.

Breathing heavily, she keeps muttering under her breath "I hate you...Mr. Ram Kapoor...I really hate you", breaking down completely.

A throbbing pain aroused in her temples due the stress. Having her eyes closed, her mind gave her the flashes of all the men in her life who confessed to her.

She sniffs hard trying to take in some air, saying to herself in mere whispers "Am I so unworthy of being just a Friend?", indirectly questioning her own acts and character.

The rickshaw halts with a jerk, making her come to the present reality. She looks around, wiping her face off the wetness and mess.

Finding her destination, she pays him and makes her way into the building taking deep breaths, trying to compose herself and act as normal as possible.

She walks into the principal's cabin after seeking permission and sits opposite to her. Her eyes instantly settle over her little princess standing at a corner with her head dug into the ground.

The lady's voice makes her divert her gaze to her, she says "I'm really sorry to say this Priya, but I'm very displeased with your daughter's behaviour. I just can't tolerate such students in my campus premises", looking visibly upset.

Priya asks "Mam, I understand...Can you please explain me in detail?", with as composed a tone as possible.

The lady further explains "We are sorry to inform this but Peehu has very poor focussing skills. By which, she never listens to her classes attentively. She always looks around rather than paying attention to the teacher. This behaviour of hers is intolerable by her teachers. Her inattentiveness is disturbing the class-room atmosphere", with an anxious tone.

Priya listens to her complaints nodding her head in response. "I can only let your daughter continue further if you can promise that she will be attentive and focussed from here after", with a sharp stare at Priya.

Absorbing her words, Priya steals a glance at Peehu sitting up straight and stiff.

She inhales huge air saying "I'm sorry...but I can't promise this Mam. Inattentiveness is a basic human-tendency. Humans only tend to pay attention to those that please either their eyes or their ears. On your terms, every human has poor focussing skills. My child cannot be blamed for the things that did not please her attention", with a straight face.

Standing on her feet, she walks to Peehu scooping her up in her arms.

Noticing her princess having dried up stains of tears on her face, a shot of anger aroused in her veins.