~ Chapter-23 : He Loved me, Sir!💖 ~

CHAPTER-23

Ram looks at Peehu fast asleep embracing Priya's warmth.

He asks "Is everything fine? In between our fun she suddenly asked for you".

She looks at him saying " Yeah...she's fine Sir. She just puked out her dinner ", patting Peehu back.

He was horrified "But why ?".

She further continues " Dinner ke baad masti ki aadat nahi hain na....Maybe that's why", presuming the reason. He just nods falling silent.

Priya looks into the dark sky losing herself in the serene darkness. He too follows her gaze and sighs taking in the view.

Peehu whimpers "Mumma, my tummy is hurting", snuggling closer.

Priya pats her back "It shall cease soon...Princess...Sleep", in an attempt to pacify the little soul.

She puts Peehu down over her laps with her head resting on her bosom. Priya keeps patting her back and caresses her hair trying to absorb all of her pain.

Ram diverts his sight towards her asking "Priya, Am I allowed to ask something?", anticipating a positive reply. She affirms nodding looking at the serene sky.

He was a bit hesitant but nevertheless inhaled huge air in asking "Don't you have anyone in life except Peehu?".

Hearing his words, she looks at him saying "Hain na....Meri Bua-sa", pointing towards the sky, smiling faintly.

He right away says "I'm not kidding Priya...Am serious", putting a straight face.

She sighs "Peehu ke alawa mujhe koi aur chahiye bhi nahi", hugging Peehu expressing her possessiveness.

Ram intervenes "And that's not the answer for my question, Priya", exhaling at her manipulative answers. She falls silent nodding her head in negation slightly.

A lone tear was about to slip off her eye, she quickly wiped it off unnoticed. His gaze softens at her response, he further asks "Don't you feel lonely?", his voice slightly cracks.

She right away says "Bheed main hoke bhi akele hone se accha hain....Sacch mein akeli rahu...Waise Peehu never makes me feel alone", downcasting her eyes.

Ram can feel her loneliness. He falls silent. The silence turns out to be a bit awkward between them.

Priya breaks the silence "Waise aapne kabhi apne gherwaalon ke bare main bataya nahi", trying to ease up the atmosphere and dodge the topic.

He was amused with her question. She never generally asks him about his personal stuff and now she did.

His mood instantly improves, he says "I live with my Mom and Dadi...They are my lovely family", with pride spilling out his eyes.

She smiles at his pride asking "And your Dad?". His face has turned into a frown in no time. Sensing it, she apologises "I'm sorry Sir...I shouldn't have asked".

He cuts her off "Aisi baat nahi...Priya..My dad Amarnath Kapoor has divorced my Mom and married another woman".

He smiles mockingly "I was 18 when all of this happened..That woman has broken our Family to prosper hers and Dad just fell in her trap".

She just listens to him silently while he further says "Mom ke saath main reh gaya...Choti has been taken by that woman", fisting his hands.

She asks after a certain amount of time "Was it so easy to let go of your Dad?", looking at him in anticipation.