~ Chapter-45 : Getting to know 'Priya' better ~

CHAPTER-45

Halting at the door, Natasha knocks, grasping the attention of Priya.

Priya looks at the door and smiles, finding Natasha at the door uttering "Andar aao ...Natasha ...Right?", caressing Peehu who was asleep.

Natasha walks in smiling wide and settles on the bed opposite Priya. "Yeh itni jaldi so gayi?", staring at Peehu.

Priya nods in affirmation asking "Kuch chahiye thi?", not sure of why she came.

Absorbing her naive question, she nods in denial confirming "Mujhe kuch nahi chahiye Bhabhi...I just came to talk to you", shrugging her shoulders.

Giving no time to respond, Natasha asks "Bhai said you are a South Indian. Toh aapko aajka Lunch kaisa laga?", waiting for Priya to answer.

"Accha tha", Priya replied, not wanting to hurt any of their feelings.

"Par lagta hain ...Peehu did not like the Lunch '', recalling all the tantrums she played and finally got scolded by Dadi.

Priya keeps on a plastic smile "She has always been resistant to changes. Waqt lagega adjust karne mein", keeping the answer as short as possible.

Natasha further asks "Aap Mumbai mein kab se reh rahe hain?", wanting as much as possible from her Bhabhi.

"Around 5 years maybe", Priya says and can't help feeling that she is being interviewed.

Natasha quickly retorts "Usse pehle?", with curiosity seeping through her voice.

Priya was taken aback with her comfort levels but nevertheless replied "Abroad mein", down-casting her eyes not wanting this conversation any further.

Before Natasha could further ask, her mobile rang, breaking the conversation.

Looking at the mobile screen, an earful smile appears on Natasha's face.

"Ek min Bhabhi", saying so, Natasha picks the call squealing --

"Finally...tumhe fursat mil gayi call karne ki", taunting the other person over the phone.

Priya could only hear the one-sided conversation.

"Mujhe toh laga...you found someone else Karthik", in her mischievous tone.

"Bahane mat banao...I was fed up calling you", complaining him.

"Thode din hum ghar jaane ka plan kya banaya...tum toh mujhe bhool hi gaye".

"Main safai sun ne ki mood mein nahi hoon....Yeh batao...Maa papa se baat hui. Man gaye?", interrogating him.

"Maine Bhai se keh diya...woh Papa se baat karenge. I am not like you", scolding him.

"Bhaad mein gaye tumhare bahaane...I hate you Kathik. Go to hell", she hangs the call.

Finding Priya staring at her with her big doe eyes, amused, Natasha quickly smiles wide explaining "He is Karthik...Karthik Sharma. My boyfriend. We want to get married soon but this guy is so workaholic...kaam ke alawa kuch sujta hi nahi", going on and on complaining about her boyfriend.

Hearing the name itself made her unstable, she coughs, choking her breath and Natasha quickly forwards a glass of water soothing Priya's coughs.

Priya thanks her for the humble gesture.

Finding Priya normal, she further asks "Toh bhabhi...I was about to ask... Aap bhi Bhai se pyaar karte hain na?", riding the horses of her curious mind.