~ Chapter-27 : A 'Friend' Indeed🧑🏽 ~

CHAPTER-27

Ram and Peehu finish their dinner, taking their own sweet pace tittering and having fun. They wash their palms, moving towards their bedrooms.

Peehu obstructs Ram from entering his cave telling "Golu uncle, Mujhe aapko kuch dikhaana hain", pulling his palm with hers towards Priya's room.

Ram convinces "Darling, Golu uncle ko neend aa rahi ain .... let's talk tomorrow ... You too must be sleepy na ... Peehu," rubbing his eyes with his fist.

Peehu just pulls him with all her stamina towards her room while Ram says "Aa .. rahahu baba ... Relax ... ", following Peehu behind.

Peehu drags him in, making him sit over the couch opposite to the bed. He settles while Peehu runs towards the bed-side table, coming back with a large drawing sheet in place behind the bed-rest.

She shows it to him, holding it with both his palms on either side of it. Ram smiles, looking at the excitement of hers to show it to him, the picture.

It was just a simple butterfly filled with various shades of their thumb-prints. Ram takes the sheet in his hands further admiring it with tonnes of adoration.

Peehu explains "Aaj subah ... Mumma ne mujhe ... painting karna sikhayi hain ... woh bhi mere thumb se," showing her cute-little thumb to him. He can find hers and Priya's thumb impressions over it.

He says, "Accha ... It's fantastic Darling ... aapko accha laga painting seekh ke?", putting down the sheet, he scoops Peehu, settling her on his laps.

He nods her head vigorously "Bohot. .. It was so ... much of fun". He notices Peehu's eyes were red.

He carries her to the bed, settling her over it, beside Priya. He sits at a comer patting Peehu's chest "Sleep ... Darling ... you're tired".

Peehu pulls him in saying "Aap bhi sojaao .. mere saath ... you are tired too". He was not willing to, but then thinks of going to his room after Peehu slept.

He slips into the duvet, saying "Sleep .. ", brushing her forehead. Time flew, but Peehu doesn't seem to close her eyes. Ram asks, "Kya baat hain ... Darling ... Aap so kyu nahi rahe ho ?".

Peehu turns to his side, "Mumma tells me a bed-time story ... daily", pouting her lips. He sighs deep saying "Mumma toh so gayi ... I have a better idea". He shoves his palm into his pants for his mobile.

He turns on a slow-rhythm song saying "Ab so jao .. ", patting her chest. She snuggles to him, closing her eyes.

Ram keeps staring at Priya's angelic face filled with innocence and her sleeping posture, cuddling all to herself. Ram too closes his eyes, listening to the song. Both drift into slumber in no time.

They sleep snuggling to one-other. The bed-lamps were 'ON', Air-conditioner running at full swing, making the room chilly cold with the comforting melody running in a loop in the background.

Priya feels the coolness seeping through her skin, she pulls the duvet till her neck, slipping closer to Peehu, cuddling to her for warmth in her slumber.

Peehu was all cuddled to Ram, making them admirable enough. Ram tries to put his arm around Peehu, pulling her closer to him in his slumber.

But ends up resting his palm over Priya's waist, slightly brushing his palm over her.

Priya jerks off her slumber, sitting up straight, trying to figure out what just happened. She looks around, wheezing; she finds Ram sleeping with both of them.